Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg ideas

6 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Just a thought but how about a bootleg that gives extra row or collum to cell size but with a twist eg can only use protected amenities within row or collum just a thought 

_
6 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 6 years, 3 months

That’s a cool idea actually

6 years ago  #3
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

if you want to pay, 130 to 250 favs for a bootleg, then mu would be all over it?

6 years ago  #4
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I'd like to see a Back to the future DVD for cell protection 10%chance of sending raider back in time welcome back to New Jersey please wait 4 hours before you can move could also even it up with a dvd that increases the chance of grabbing an amenity when raiding

_
6 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I'd like to see a Back to the future DVD for cell protection 10%chance of sending raider back in time welcome back to New Jersey please wait 4 hours before you can move could also even it up with a dvd that increases the chance of grabbing an amenity when raiding

That sounds like a punishment to NJ players

6 years ago  #6
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I'd like to see a Back to the future DVD for cell protection 10%chance of sending raider back in time welcome back to New Jersey please wait 4 hours before you can move could also even it up with a dvd that increases the chance of grabbing an amenity when raiding

That sounds like a punishment to NJ players

Like the sound of that!! For the same favs? I'd go and buy all the drinks I could....

6 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

What about something that lowers your od rate..I know certain items reset od rate, but aren't any ammens I'm aware of that lowers the rate

6 years ago  #8
Level 29

Originally posted by JHate407 What about something that lowers your od rate..I know certain items reset od rate, but aren't any ammens I'm aware of that lowers the rate

Speaking from a code perspective, that makes more sense for items anywho

6 years ago  #9
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Just a thought but how about a bootleg that gives extra row or collum to cell size but with a twist eg can only use protected amenities within row or collum just a thought 

Thats good but instead of protected unprotected that way theres risk and fun while raiding??

You grabbed someone's confiscated copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! It's now protected and waiting to be placed in your cell!
6 years ago  #10
Level 29

Fun, but that's not going to happen haha. An amenity that alters the size of the cell is a bit of a coding nightmare

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread