Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg ideas

6 years ago  #31
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Not a bootleg idea but figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread or searching for another one.

How about some changes to the warden's market place? I'd say 90% of the shit sold in there if not more is basically useless. I just woke up so this hasn't been very well thought out but maybe add some more rare shit in there but at a huge mark up. Like a Xbox One S you can buy for 3k favs, MVP trophies for 5k-10k favs, etc....

There can be other ways like maybe a few new amens that pop up for 30 days and you have until then to purchase. Might give the people who need them a way to put extra time into the game to hustle up what they need instead of having to use their rent $ to buy one PP.

6 years ago  #32
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Not a bootleg idea but figured I'd post here instead of making a new thread or searching for another one.

How about some changes to the warden's market place? I'd say 90% of the shit sold in there if not more is basically useless. I just woke up so this hasn't been very well thought out but maybe add some more rare shit in there but at a huge mark up. Like a Xbox One S you can buy for 3k favs, MVP trophies for 5k-10k favs, etc....

There can be other ways like maybe a few new amens that pop up for 30 days and you have until then to purchase. Might give the people who need them a way to put extra time into the game to hustle up what they need instead of having to use their rent $ to buy one PP.

quick add on; maybe make it sell a list of amens ranging from very common to almost unique randomly throughout the week (once or twice)

and for each amen there's a limit in quantity.

say a very common amen there's 20 in stock.

and a rare only 5 in stock.

and possibly make the listed amenities different for each prison (could somehow make open prison more uh captivating)

6 years ago  #33
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Good Idea tony

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
6 years ago  #34
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

How about a a bootleg called The mask and it have chances at dropping starlords mask?

6 years ago  #35
Level 34

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
6 years ago  #36
Level 34

6 years ago  #37
Banned
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Rampage dvd? Not sure on the stats but maybe it could attack a random player once loaded to your cell.

Or maybe the miracle season? Steals items off players inactive for longer than a year?

6 years ago  #38
Banned
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Or puts a random hit on an active inmate when loaded into your cell and maybe it can block people from the same gang from taking each others hits?

6 years ago  #39
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Wildcard

"Rocky Dennis"

6 years ago  #40
Level 34

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Wildcard

"Rocky Dennis"

haha yup

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread