Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg ideas

6 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Not a bad idea indeed. I thought everyone oh so hated when effects of a DVD were changed after the fact tho

Depends if the fix is because of a problem with the DVD or if ya just want to shake up what a DVD does after the fact. I think adding dropping an item to a new DVD seems ok, worked well with Paddington 2. Oh and you think we can get one of those favs sales bossman? Thx XOXO

6 years ago  #22
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

I dont mind changing existing dvds, but think making it possible for players to just make more cloaks is bad idea. Still seems bunch out there, if players can just keep making them......soon wont be able to attack anyone.

6 years ago  #23
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

ye..... fuck em all in the pie hole

6 years ago  #24
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Not a bad idea indeed. I thought everyone oh so hated when effects of a DVD were changed after the fact tho

Not me lol, just thought it would be a great way of getting gear into the game.

Originally posted by neo88 I dont mind changing existing dvds, but think making it possible for players to just make more cloaks is bad idea. Still seems bunch out there, if players can just keep making them......soon wont be able to attack anyone.

Yeah doesn’t have to be just cloaks tho was just an example I mean there’s a shit ton of gear we could all use especially the lower levels to fight back against higher levels.

6 years ago  #25
Level 37

A quiet place - +10 stm +10 nrg +50 nrv, -10% spd, -10%str, -10%def. puts you in the infirm if you type in shoutbox or post in forum

6 years ago  #26
Level 29
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

haha so a "train and STFU" amen

6 years ago  #27
Level 37

Lol well I thought it went with theme of movie, make noise=death. Least we know ambitous will have no need for it

6 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

6 years ago  #29
Level 37
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by neo88 Lol well I thought it went with theme of movie, make noise=death. Least we know ambitous will have no need for it

This guy!

6 years ago  #30
Level 29
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DR_FiSh
Originally posted by neo88 Lol well I thought it went with theme of movie, make noise=death. Least we know ambitous will have no need for it

This guy!

Just finished making it. I'll roll it out later

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread