Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg ideas

6 years ago  #11
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Bring something out that counters the tomb raider that handful of ppl only got.

6 years ago  #12
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Bring something out that counters the tomb raider that handful of ppl only got.

Get Out

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #13
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

That's hardly a counter to tomb raider. Especially with all the picks and gold charm feet.. could easily bust a cell 10x in a minute or 2 and he out only good for 1 time thing.

6 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Whats the point? If you don't get your hands on the counter amen you'll bitch about that shit also. There's already a counter to tomb raider, it's called protect your shit!

6 years ago  #15
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

hatchimals, dogs animals they all are counters for tomb raiders, its just if the raider is prepared to deal with the counters is the question

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #16
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I at first wasnt too keen on the Tomb Raider DVD but I do see a purpose for it in this game. One thing I dont agree with is the fact that DVD shot up to the top of the most valuable amens/DVDs list really quick. I love having active staff, its not a deal breaker for me if they took some time offline to themselves. I also really appreciate the randomness of events in the past year. Theyve become less "family time" timed and run long enough for everyone to have a fair shake.

One thing I would like to see happen is a warning that Joe is out when there is an active event yard. Also would like to see more of Mu fire selling himself and my mentor status returned to me.

I have gotta hit the nail on the head with one of these suggestions.

6 years ago  #17
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Gonna recycle this thread if we don’t mind—

What about DVD’s that drop gear like he Paddington? Seen aso only way of gear is events.

Spider-Man - Spidey Gloves

Cloaks - Dr_Strange

Just an idea lol easily done to attach gear to DVD’s??

6 years ago  #18
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

I like that idea personally ^^

6 years ago  #19
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Not a bad idea indeed. I thought everyone oh so hated when effects of a DVD were changed after the fact tho

6 years ago  #20
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Not a bad idea indeed. I thought everyone oh so hated when effects of a DVD were changed after the fact tho

Then don't change an existing bootleg, add it to a bootleg that hasn't been released yet

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread