Item Description

Changes for 1/4/2010

14 years ago  #41
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

survival of the fittest...

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #42
Level 23

is there some way that people who r being raided can attack (not just raid) the people doing the raiding? ..regardless of level? that would make things a little more fairer for us higher levels...if the level restriction was *poof-gone* if someone lower then our level raided us, we would get to attack that person - at least for every number they try

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #43
Level 23

this game is getting like another game i play-where i paused my player.  i thought this was prison. how do u survive in prison? u train to get tough...my stats say I'm tough. now i cant 'play' because the ones who weren't playing the game the way it was meant to be played 'camped' out in between two prisons, hence they aren't 'tough', they have low stats.they cry that the ones who were training r 'too tough'. we (i think everyone around my level would agree with me here, so i say 'we' instead of just 'I') do not 'pick' on lower players..we DO retaliate...now we cant even do that because of u whiners. wake up, this is prison..instead of putting ur energy into 'camping out' u  should have been playing the game and getting tough.

14 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I don't think all out war is the answer. I'm willing to try allowing attacks within the same prison though, since soon, the higher level prisoners will be in Louisiana anyway

14 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

By ourselves? What will be the level restrictions for each prison then?

I agree, they chose to camp out, lose experience, worry about trading, not training, etc. for a long time.  Every player has their own tactics.  Some work, some don't.  I just don't want to  see the ones who didnt do so well, (their own fault) being accomodated. 

14 years ago  #46
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

There was no accomodation made for anyone. The logic is simple. When everyone is under 10, it worked having the half above and half below limits. It doesn't work when you have a level 20 beating on a level 10 (believe it or not, not all low levels are there because they camped, they just may not have been playing as long or as much as everyone else) or imagine a level 100 beating on a level 50. Not everyone will control themselves and only attack when provoked.

In any case, limiting by prison should do the trick since prisons are all limited by range anyways.

14 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

i refuse to believe it. everyone is in prison for something. no one is innocent! cool man thanks, and looking forward to new prison.

14 years ago  #48
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

yeah that seems like the best thing to do. will this system be put in placefor only arizona and whatever prisons that come after it or for all of them.

14 years ago  #49
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I keep hearing Louisiana more and more often... =P

14 years ago  #50
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Are the ammenitys that you got from the christmas event abel to be stolen?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread