Item Title

Item Description

Changes for 1/4/2010

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

First off, Happy New Year everyone -- hope you enjoyed the bubbly.

Anywho, let's kick things off with some changes. Some you'll like, some you'll hate, but you'll bitch all the same

• HP Loss: A feature that has technically been in the game from day 1, but was disabled when we decided to go without the question/missions system for the time being. Basically, after a battle you'll regain some health just as you do stamina, but regaining the rest will be up to you.

If you get placed in the infirmary, you'll recover HP as usual, but you can pay an amount (related to your max HP) to get out earlier. When you do this your HP will be restored up to 75%. If you ride it out, you'll get up to 40%. This bit MAY change.

Crimes that place you in the infirmary will also do damage to your heatlh. Muggings as well.

Persistent HP levels should make things really interesting come gang wars and other things like hitlists.

• Cell Raiding: Small tweaks have been made overall to cell raiding, but the major change here is the return of amenities being able to be stolen. Only equipped amenities that you didn't buy direct from the warden with favors can be stolen.

This means amenities from the market, lottery etc are able to be stolen if you're raided when they're equipped. The chances of this happening is small, but it CAN happen.

• Lottery: As you've probably noticed, the first lottery system is in place. There will be one for respected prisoners as well once the basic system is perfected. Each entry gets you a shot at the amenity up for grabs as well as a % of the pot.

The pot is split 50/30/20 between the 3 winners. Only the 1st place winner gets the amenity.

• Jobs/Bank: If you are inactive for more than 7 days you will NOT earn bank interest or money from your job until you're active again.
That's about it for now. I'm back to work now. Let's try to keep the bitching to a minimum kthx.

14 years ago  #2
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

all this sounds good ,and lets remember to play like men and women not like little crybabys, after all remember real prison is never fair!!!!

14 years ago  #3
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I guess I'll just have to unequip my cell when I log away (owned your system yo!). I'm fearing eventual raiding groups though. Are there plans to impose limits to raids in the future?

14 years ago  #4
Level 29

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan I guess I'll just have to unequip my cell when I log away (owned your system yo!). I'm fearing eventual raiding groups though. Are there plans to impose limits to raids in the future?

Nope. Raids are of sufficient difficulty right now to make something like a raid group worthwhile and beneficial.

14 years ago  #5
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Thanks for clearing all this up. I will admit im not to sure about taking amenities but its happening so im not going to whine im just going to get on with it and say that these changes can only make this game better. No matter what Mufasa actually does seems like people are not going to be happy and i can see he is trying to do his best but can keep some of us happy some of the time but cant keep all of us happy all of the time. id like to say Mufasa and kingtommy you have done a great Job and Keep it up as im sure you will and thanks again for letting us know exactly what is going on. Thanks

14 years ago  #6
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi just 1 Question the Fire Sale is this counted as items bought from the Warden ?

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

No, it will only affect amenities purchased from the market and won from the lottery (though that MAY be changed depending how things go with the first lottery)

oh and of course, if you stole it from someone else, it's free game to be stolen from you

14 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Everyone check out the VARIOUS ITEMS section. WOOO HOO!!

14 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Plus New Meds!

14 years ago  #10
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

lol @cheeseburger's description

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread