Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

haha, i like the painkillers description

14 years ago  #13
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Mufasa, at this point is there anyway for the users to tell what was purchased directly for favors and what was purchased from the market?  (on the cell amenities page specifically?)

Obviously the system can tell the difference, but at least from this point is there anyway we can get a listing of our amenities to tell the difference.  For some of us, that is hundreds of amenities at this point.  Most I can "guess" but some of the older amenities I am not sure what I got off the market, and what I purchased from the warden.

I don't care if we aren't able to tell in the future, but for this point we should be able to protect ourselves by understanding which were direct, and which were from the market.

The best example I can give is I traded a PS3 for a Wii and obviously had to purchase on the market.  I would hate for the Wii to be the only item purchased from the market and the only one available to be raided because everything else was purchased for favors.

I don't care about the being able to steal ammenities, especially only market being available to be stolen (encourages people to spend RL money).  All I am asking for is a base from today 01/04/09 so we can know what is what.  Thanks in advance if you can swing it.  It would be most beneficial to have a starting point with 100s of cell amenities.

14 years ago  #14
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

This is a great idea Compton and is a big problem for me too as ive got items and i know ive only been playing just over 2 months but im not sure what i bought and what i got from the warden eitherand this would save a lot of hasle and lost amenities.

14 years ago  #15
Level 17

Originally posted by owen36 This is a great idea Compton and is a big problem for me too as ive got items and i know ive only been playing just over 2 months but im not sure what i bought and what i got from the warden eitherand this would save a lot of hasle and lost amenities.

I am in the same situation, have purchased a lot both ways.  I think it is only fair if we had 4 bikes (2 from market, 2 from warden) we have the ability to sell the two purchased on the market before selecting the 2 that we purchased directly for favors (not available for raid).  I hope that makes sense, because I have also ton a lot of trading.

14 years ago  #16
Level 16

I agree ive noticed items flying off at cheap prices for good items but people seem to think these are  now useless in a way but i think to be safe ill empty my cell before going offline. 

14 years ago  #17
Banned
Prison: Arizona

lol, after these changes, I don't want to be the first winner of lottery

14 years ago  #18
Level 18

Heh, I still wouldn't mind.

Doubt I'd have the ps3 equipped much unless I'm online, but never know! All I do know is that cash would disappear right away into energy drinks and waters.....which would then disappear as fast as I can train them....

14 years ago  #19
Banned
Prison: Arizona

what ever, but people will still raid your cell, hoping they might get ps3 into their hand. yeah money is not a problem atleast

14 years ago  #20
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

Guys, normaly when i train 41 [which is my full status] with 100% stamina, i used to get 49 or maybe 50 as result of training. Now im getting random numbers, got 36 with 100%, then 40, now 39 =S

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread