Item Title

Item Description

Changes for 1/4/2010

14 years ago  #31
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I understand the point barbarian is trying to make.  But in defense for the lower levels who cant and will probably never catch up to his stats what are we suppose to do to fight back.  There is no challenge-one hit and we are done!  There has to be a way to balance it out and i think that is what mufasa is trying to do.

14 years ago  #32
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I'll take it into consideration.

Thanks.

Btw,this change is very bad for high levels.But it not so good for lower levels too

Might looks good,but its not

Becouse few times people catch me with 0% STM,mug or attack me and took lot money.Like i was doing with Centong earlyer

Now,i can have cell for crime all the time without spending money to back STM on 100%

That can bring me very high amount of money every day,and create more bigger difference

People just need to be creative and smart.And they can beat us!

Like we was doing with centong: rufus pimped DEF to can beat Centong,and i was pimping speed.

Then,Rufus attack,took some cash

i waiting to he come out from Infirmary(Hes STM is about 30%) i useing Cocaine and mug him

we tooked about 10 milions with this and split money later.....Just players had to be smart and everybody can fail

14 years ago  #33
Banned

Originally posted by witeROB I understand the point barbarian is trying to make.  But in defense for the lower levels who cant and will probably never catch up to his stats what are we suppose to do to fight back.  There is no challenge-one hit and we are done!  There has to be a way to balance it out and i think that is what mufasa is trying to do.

I got picked on, when there was no mugging/attacking limit.  What did I do? I trained and passed up the bully's, and took my revenge. 

Your in a gang who has alot of money, items, runners, trading, etc.  Ya'll have a better opportunity to train and ahve items/money than I did.  I don't see what hte problem is.

SOA does pick on lower levels, just like we did to you.  I know this for a fact.  And alot of gangs dont have all the people you do, to mass cell raid, and pick on kids the way i've seen you.  You got a LITTLE taste of your own medicine the other day, before he switched it to within 3 levels.

14 years ago  #34
Banned

PLUS, you (soa) have a ton of level 7's, 8's, 9's that are raiding us high levels with the QUICKNESS.  We can't attack back, nor do we have the #'s you do.  Don't you see the advantage, owen?

Your beloved leader Dg2009 is the only one high enough level for literally our whole gang to attack at this point.  So...sucks for him.

14 years ago  #35
Level 19

Originally posted by Bravo  

Originally posted by witeROB I understand the point barbarian is trying to make.  But in defense for the lower levels who cant and will probably never catch up to his stats what are we suppose to do to fight back.  There is no challenge-one hit and we are done!  There has to be a way to balance it out and i think that is what mufasa is trying to do. 

I got picked on, when there was no mugging/attacking limit.  What did I do? I trained and passed up the bully's, and took my revenge. 

Your in a gang who has alot of money, items, runners, trading, etc.  Ya'll have a better opportunity to train and ahve items/money than I did.  I don't see what hte problem is.

SOA does pick on lower levels, just like we did to you.  I know this for a fact.  And alot of gangs dont have all the people you do, to mass cell raid, and pick on kids the way i've seen you.  You got a LITTLE taste of your own medicine the other day, before he switched it to within 3 levels.

True.revenge is one of main reasons that keeping players in game.

I was in same problem too,when guy who was same level like me had 8-10 times more stats then i had.

I have a LOT lost fights from that time-all when i was online.But i am continue with playing!

Btw,this is Prison-not Disney game .

14 years ago  #36
Level 14
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I agree with both of you to a point.  I am going to keep traing and hopefully catch up to the both of yall and get my revenge.  However, the two of you are forgetting something-mufasa made the change not me.  I never once complained to either one of you or mufasa about it.  So I guess what I will have to do along with everyone else in the game is adapt to the changes.  Just like we all have been doing so far with all the changes going on in the game.

14 years ago  #37
Banned

I guess we'll have to see what gang feature brings.  What's gang wars, when there is high level players and mid-low range players. If we can't attack eachother not much of a gang war. i guess we'll split up the few high level players that are still active on the game. we can have a 3 vs 3 gang war, WOO.

14 years ago  #38
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

With gangs implemented, you can send your minions out on those that are untouchable to you.

Or just send out the minions anyway!

14 years ago  #39
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I brought this up a few weeks ago and was scolded for stating I was bitching about a hypothectical situation.  This is the exact same situation I was talking about, someone raids and no recourse.

If someone attack/mugs or raids you you should be able to defend yourself.

I think instead of levels another alternative can be only attacking within the prison that might satisfy folks.  I am not much a raider, never will be because I think it is the pansiest thing possible on this game.  Stealing items, stealing cell amenities like a punk in the night is chickshit anyway you slice it.  (Just my opinion).  That isn't a knock on the game at all, just those who chose to utilize this feature better expect retribution 10 fold..  Mugging and attacking accomplish the same thing.  I understand why lower levels do it as their only course of action.

This is Mufasa's game and only he knows what the future holds.  I think it is great he listens to feedback and direction of the game.  We aren't always going to agree on the changes that are made, and this post isn't to start a bitch fest.  I am tired of the bitching on these forums in the last few weeks..

Mufasa is there going to be anyway to differentiate between "market" cell amen and "favor" purchased amen?

14 years ago  #40
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

LETS GIT IT CRACKIN!!!

SO HOOD

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread