Item Title

Item Description

Game Updates for 4/2/2011

13 years ago  #21
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by BubbaKush to be real with u im to high to think how to spell it

i used the auto correct thang with the red line under it to fix it

spell what

13 years ago  #22
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DeneLass
Originally posted by BubbaKush to be real with u im to high to think how to spell it

spell what

Originally posted by BubbaKush u sayin hush made it more obvious

obvious?

13 years ago  #23
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Let the sniping begin!!

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #24
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by BubbaKush

spell what

Originally posted by BubbaKush u sayin hush made it more obvious

obvious?

i said spell(what)

13 years ago  #25
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

[quote=MufasaTo close out, we're still working on new prisons. 3 are done at this point, we're just working on the content (weapons, armor, new amens, new games, the yard etc). We'll update when there's more on that.

can we know what level's are for each prison? from what to what?

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Let the sniping begin!!

i can see it now.

this just made bartering safely exponentally more difficult.

and thers alot of good stuff for sale. theres gonna B alot of beef & threads made.

Mufasa, U jus made da block a war zone.

Free Slime5 !
13 years ago  #26
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months
thnx mu n staff

13 years ago  #27
Level 23
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months
THX MU....workin hard on everything...it is all much appreciated...

Originally posted by Mufasa I promised a couple updates today, and here they are.

Quicklinks: As previously promised, you can now control the quicklinks on the meebo bar. They are disabled by default, so to enable them, go to your account page and scroll down. You'll notice that you can now not only turn on/off the bar (respected only), but also turn on or off quicklinks. Below that you'll have the default links available to you, and you can add or delete from there.

Please give the quicklinks bar a minute or so to display your updated links.

Human Validation: People using scripts and bots to play the game has always been a problem, but usually a minor one. In the last 2 weeks we've had more and more incidents arise. Aside from being dirty cheaters, people abusing these tools usually end up putting undue strain on the server.

To combat this, we've implemented a Captcha system that will prompt you to verify you're a human every so often. We'll be monitoring how often it pops up and tweaking as we see fit. Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but so is constantly dealing with people who like to break the rules. Our stress is now yours.

User marketplace listings: As requested in this thread, we've added links to user profiles so that you can view their active market listings. Please keep in mind however that while you will be able to see all their listings, you still can not buy from them if they are in a different prison (amenities still being the exception of course)

To close out, we're still working on new prisons. 3 are done at this point, we're just working on the content (weapons, armor, new amens, new games, the yard etc). We'll update when there's more on that.

] 09/22/2011 2:18pmStephanieQ used a Health Shake and revived you! StephanieQ said on 10.24.2011 @ 11:00PM:You've already mugged StevenQ in the last 10 minutes. Don't be a bully Your Large Gift was removed from your cell by Santa. Wait until Christmas!
13 years ago  #28
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by Mufasa

User marketplace listings: As requested in this thread, we've added links to user profiles so that you can view their active market listings. Please keep in mind however that while you will be able to see all their listings, you still can not buy from them if they are in a different prison (amenities still being the exception of course)

To the people who thought this was a good idea, Dont get upset when your shit gets sniped!!

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #29
Level 22

Originally posted by wormdogg10

To the people who thought this was a good idea, Dont get upset when your shit gets sniped!!

i agree this was a bad idea!

13 years ago  #30
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by Trunx
Originally posted by wormdogg10

i agree this was a bad idea!

^^^^

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread