13 years ago  #31
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Demhelius
Originally posted by Trunx
Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by Mufasa

User marketplace listings: As requested in this thread, we've added links to user profiles so that you can view their active market listings. Please keep in mind however that while you will be able to see all their listings, you still can not buy from them if they are in a different prison (amenities still being the exception of course)

To the people who thought this was a good idea, Dont get upset when your shit gets sniped!!

i agree this was a bad idea!

^^^^

13 years ago  #32
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Wut ever happend to the feature where we can set a amenity to be bought by a certain individual to avoid snipers? I remember u cosidering it mu but obviously wasant implimented in the update. Question is, is it not possible mu?

13 years ago  #33
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by RickyMiller Wut ever happend to the feature where we can set a amenity to be bought by a certain individual to avoid snipers? I remember u cosidering it mu but obviously wasant implimented in the update. Question is, is it not possible mu?

NOW THIS IS SOMETHING THAT EVERONE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ON THIS GAME!!!!!

13 years ago  #34
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by RickyMiller Wut ever happend to the feature where we can set a amenity to be bought by a certain individual to avoid snipers? I remember u cosidering it mu but obviously wasant implimented in the update. Question is, is it not possible mu?

^^^^

13 years ago  #35
Level 22

Originally posted by Demhelius

^^^^

dem do u alwasy have to do this under my posts ..?

13 years ago  #36
Banned
Gang: Death Row

its me co-signing.. i think

13 years ago  #37
Level 22

Originally posted by Demhelius its me co-signing.. i think

u think

13 years ago  #38
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

I'm at a loss how this new feature is gonna help snipers, more like prevent it. it will make the refresh of that person's amens easier since there wont be as many listing's... unless you tell the sniper who and when there chance of sniping should be alot slimmer

13 years ago  #39
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by Zanej I'm at a loss how this new feature is gonna help snipers, more like prevent it. it will make the refresh of that person's amens easier since there wont be as many listing's... unless you tell the sniper who and when there chance of sniping should be alot slimmer

If your in the marketplace thread and someone sells something all you now have to do is go to their page click "for sale" and f5 until it pops up no need to scan up and down to check the amenities it just pops up. And Believe me i already tested this but Im not a sniper so I didnt take the amenity. People leaving the game or the hoarders who have sales every week for lots of amens will get sniped guaranteed!

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #40
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Zanej I'm at a loss how this new feature is gonna help snipers, more like prevent it. it will make the refresh of that person's amens easier since there wont be as many listing's... unless you tell the sniper who and when there chance of sniping should be alot slimmer

That's really true, nobody will know when your selling. This could be a total benefit because if someone if refresh player x, then they can't watch me at the same time...besides when your listing, if the person is super slow then you don't have to worry about them having to scroll down to the price listed...this makes it harder for snipers to watch everyone at the same time like the open market

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread