Item Title

Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

11 years ago  #21
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

It would be nice if the features that we paid 20 favs for could show up on the menu to the left below Gang invites too.. i.e; Shoutbox/Events/Gang Mail

edit: How about possibly adding "Outgoing" events (under the Gang events tab) .. i.e. the events gangmembers give others? If not for free i wouldnt mind paying another 20 favs for it.

edit2: I just have to repost this issue that i PMed vintral; can the "rn's" that keep appearing in mass mails atleast be removed, even if new lines arent supposed to be used?

Originally posted by PM

Demhelius [10.09.2012 @ 11:57am]

minor bug with the mass mail, if you do a line break

like this, it will add "rn" to it.

basically sent a pm like this:

- blablabla

- blablabla

- blablabla

but it ended up like this (bunch of rn's):

-

Demhelius said on 10.09.2012 @ 11:52AM:

Any idea what our 3 ranks should be?rnrn- Leaderrn- One for MeganFoxrn- One for the restrn

-

vintral [10.09.2012 @ 12:08pm]

Working as intended, don't use new lines.

Last edited by DemOlition 11 years ago

11 years ago  #22
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BAnGA QUESTION: will top gang ranks be added to most wanted list? and will gang wars be official ? lets say it list some where so and so are at war

Not right now, but it's on that "possible to do" list.

11 years ago  #23
Level 19
Gang: Flying Pumas
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Mail issue fixed.

Should see added menu options.

11 years ago  #24
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by vintral Mail issue fixed.

Should see added menu options.

thank you flying mammal

11 years ago  #25
Level 19

will there be work in offical allies possibly...

11 years ago  #26
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Can we have a max amount of gangs in PB? Eventually we will have way to many. With a max of say 50(which is already to many IMO) gangs we wouldnt over do the gangs like they were before this. If someone wants a gang they could find a way to get one of the 50

11 years ago  #27
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Ashz Can we have a max amount of gangs in PB? Eventually we will have way to many. With a max of say 50(which is already to many IMO) gangs we wouldnt over do the gangs like they were before this. If someone wants a gang they could find a way to get one of the 50

it costs 50 favs to create a gang, and a few hundred favs to get the features and roster spots

if someone is willing to spend that amount of favs they should be able to have a gang, and i think the more gangs the better things will be

**edit-the cost will prevent things from being over done and people just creating gangs for the hell of it

Last edited by Sun_Tzu 11 years ago

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #28
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Ashz Can we have a max amount of gangs in PB? Eventually we will have way to many. With a max of say 50(which is already to many IMO) gangs we wouldnt over do the gangs like they were before this. If someone wants a gang they could find a way to get one of the 50

Or maybe as the gang count goes up, so does the cost to create another. That way the gangs that really want to move up will get in and the noobs who just want the (minimal) power will be discouraged, preventing the game from being flooded.

I would suggest that the staff determine whether or not a gang can be created, but that just isn't down.

EDIT: Or what Megan said.

11 years ago  #29
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by MeganFox

it costs 50 favs to create a gang, and a few hundred favs to get the features and roster spots

if someone is willing to spend that amount of favs they should be able to have a gang, and i think the more gangs the better things will be

**edit-the cost will prevent things from being over done and people just creating gangs for the hell of it

50favs is all they need. Give someone a little over a week and they have a gang. Once they quit their gang will be forever. It will quickly add up over time until we have pages of useless gangs

11 years ago  #30
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Ashz
Originally posted by MeganFox

50favs is all they need. Give someone a little over a week and they have a gang. Once they quit their gang will be forever. It will quickly add up over time until we have pages of useless gangs

Unless staff removes gangs from the list after they lose activity for a while, with an option to re-list it (maybe a fee would be involved).

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread