Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

11 years ago  #41
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by Demhelius AYO FAMO VINTRAL AND FAMO TOMMY!!

- a minor bug, you know with the gang events, if i try to mug your gangmember Kingtommy, itll say

"Kingtommy was too fast for Demhelius to mug"

(bug part:) But lets say If I would attack kingtommy in your gang, and loose, itll say:

"Kingtommy attacked Demhelius"

...so instead of showing the players actions its giving out the battles result.

Edit: just to clarify it for the special people, it should say something along the lines of "Demhelius attacked Kingtommy but the buttplug ambush failed"

Like a gang battle log? That'd actually be pretty cool, so you could see how your members are doing in fights.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/075izut7d

it already exists, not sure if i misunderstood ya or if you missed my point, i was only mentioning a minor bug lol

but not really a battle log no, just.. that the attack events should be shown properly just like the mug events are, otherwise its like every mug ATTEMPT wouldve resulted in e.g. "Kingtommy got mugged by Demhelius" -when its technically not true, only an attempt

11 years ago  #42
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by Demhelius AYO FAMO VINTRAL AND FAMO TOMMY!!

- a minor bug, you know with the gang events, if i try to mug your gangmember Kingtommy, itll say

"Kingtommy was too fast for Demhelius to mug"

(bug part:) But lets say If I would attack kingtommy in your gang, and loose, itll say:

"Kingtommy attacked Demhelius"

...so instead of showing the players actions its giving out the battles result.

Edit: just to clarify it for the special people, it should say something along the lines of "Demhelius attacked Kingtommy but the buttplug ambush failed"

Like a gang battle log? That'd actually be pretty cool, so you could see how your members are doing in fights.

he wants it to say when a gang member attacks someone and loses to say that they initiated the attack, and lost.. not that the other person attacked them

11 years ago  #43
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Er, ok then.

11 years ago  #44
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

under the members tab..would it be a big deal to add the off/on-line icon to the members picture...like the one that is on the friends and enemies lists

11 years ago  #45
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 18 days

super good job staff

11 years ago  #46
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by nickrox under the members tab..would it be a big deal to add the off/on-line icon to the members picture...like the one that is on the friends and enemies lists

+1

Think someone else already mentioned this before in the thread, dunno if it was overlooked.

11 years ago  #47
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Raul_Duke
Originally posted by nickrox under the members tab..would it be a big deal to add the off/on-line icon to the members picture...like the one that is on the friends and enemies lists

+1

Think someone else already mentioned this before in the thread, dunno if it was overlooked.

i suggested it in the gang name reservation thread...oops. +1 on this idea

11 years ago  #48
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

how do you work the ranks thing i bought it for 20 favors but dont know how it work....and now it say 40 favors..smh

11 years ago  #49
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by rjp123 how do you work the ranks thing i bought it for 20 favors but dont know how it work....and now it say 40 favors..smh

under settings

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #50
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

New Rank

EDIT

+

Invite Kick Promote Change Ranks Change Announcement Change Description Access Mass Mail View Shoutbox Talk in Shoutbox

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread