Item Title

Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

11 years ago  #31
Level 34
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Ashz It will quickly add up over time until we have pages of useless gangs

Alot like the NJ inmates list ;P

11 years ago  #32
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Gangs should expire unless the leader can pay lets say 50 favs every 6 months, kinda like the respected status if someone wants their gang to be active got 1,5 year theyll invest 150 favs from the start etc

(look at me even asking for more fees huh?)

but it should filter out all these shitty inactive 1-3 member gangs that exist, and believe me there will be plenty of those in a month or two

11 years ago  #33
Level 21
Gang: The Deplorables
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Demhelius Gangs should expire unless the leader can pay lets say 50 favs every 6 months, kinda like the respected status if someone wants their gang to be active got 1,5 year theyll invest 150 favs from the start etc

but it should filter out all these shitty inactive 1-3 member gangs that exist, and believe me there will be plenty of those in a month or two

will be easy to do once a gang vault is put into place. I think it would be good to have to pay "dues" to the warden to allow your gang to exist and to filter out the shitty inactive gangs

11 years ago  #34
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Originally posted by Demhelius Gangs should expire unless the leader can pay lets say 50 favs every 6 months, kinda like the respected status if someone wants their gang to be active got 1,5 year theyll invest 150 favs from the start etc

although this is spending more favs i actually like this idea. maybe get some kinda reward for long established gang too like cash in the vault or something

11 years ago  #35
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

@Dem... Good thinking FAMO!

Also.. wuld be cool if possible to select which Ranks you wish to include in gang mail.. say I only want to mail bosses.. I can click a box for just that particular rank??? Dunno how easy this would be to implement though.

11 years ago  #36
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Raul_Duke @Dem... Good thinking FAMO!

Also.. wuld be cool if possible to select which Ranks you wish to include in gang mail.. say I only want to mail bosses.. I can click a box for just that particular rank??? Dunno how easy this would be to implement though.

i believe you can, im not sure just the rank or individual, i can send them out, and i think dem made it so all the members could

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #37
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I maybe didnt make myself clear. I mean when I am going to send out a mass mail. Can I select for it to be mailed only to a certain Rank.

11 years ago  #38
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Raul_Duke I maybe didnt make myself clear. I mean when I am going to send out a mass mail. Can I select for it to be mailed only to a certain Rank.

my bad, na i dont think thats an option

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #39
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

AYO FAMO VINTRAL AND FAMO TOMMY!!

- a minor bug, you know with the gang events, if i try to mug your gangmember Kingtommy, itll say

"Kingtommy was too fast for Demhelius to mug"

(bug part:) But lets say If I would attack kingtommy in your gang, and loose, itll say:

"Kingtommy attacked Demhelius"

...so instead of displaying both the players actions and the the result, its only giving the result.

Edit: just to clarify it for the special people, it should say something along the lines of "Demhelius attacked Kingtommy but the buttplug ambush failed"

Last edited by DemOlition 11 years ago

11 years ago  #40
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Demhelius AYO FAMO VINTRAL AND FAMO TOMMY!!

- a minor bug, you know with the gang events, if i try to mug your gangmember Kingtommy, itll say

"Kingtommy was too fast for Demhelius to mug"

(bug part:) But lets say If I would attack kingtommy in your gang, and loose, itll say:

"Kingtommy attacked Demhelius"

...so instead of showing the players actions its giving out the battles result.

Edit: just to clarify it for the special people, it should say something along the lines of "Demhelius attacked Kingtommy but the buttplug ambush failed"

Like a gang battle log? That'd actually be pretty cool, so you could see how your members are doing in fights.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread