Item Title

Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

11 years ago  #61
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

yo quick question how do we kick some one from our gang because i click on the x that was by they name but it wont remove...

11 years ago  #62
Level 39
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

problem fixed thanks staff ;ike wise those who who explained it to me

Originally posted by twoshoez yo quick question how do we kick some one from our gang because i click on the x that was by they name but it wont remove...

11 years ago  #63
Level 7
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

if the gang is recruiting, couldnt there be a sign beside the name or like an information pack about the gang or something?.. sorry if this has already been suggested in this post

11 years ago  #64
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by CharleyBronson if the gang is recruiting, couldnt there be a sign beside the name or like an information pack about the gang or something?.. sorry if this has already been suggested in this post

The gang can add that if they want

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #65
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

just so you know when people change there avatar some of the avatars on the gang page change and some dont just thought i would bring it up..

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
11 years ago  #66
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Demhelius How about possibly adding "Outgoing" events (under the Gang events tab) .. i.e. the events gangmembers give others? If not for free i wouldnt mind paying another 20 favs for it.

am i the only one who would pay 20 favs for this?

11 years ago  #67
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Demhelius
Originally posted by Demhelius How about possibly adding "Outgoing" events (under the Gang events tab) .. i.e. the events gangmembers give others? If not for free i wouldnt mind paying another 20 favs for it.

sure id give scull the 20 favs

11 years ago  #68
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

wow seems like a good idea. Reminds me of all the old unofficial gangs, we still made it fun.

but this is pretty cool makes it more official looking

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
11 years ago  #69
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by ChillaKilla

^^^^^^^^^ would sort a lot of shit out

11 years ago  #70
Level 16
Gang: Pandemic Nation
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

ive been waiting what seems like forever for this... now we will see how gangs come and go, but Pandemic Nation is here to stay lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread