Item Title

Item Description

How does it make you feel that you guys still log on here after so many years?

4 years ago  #21
Level 36
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

I agree 100% this game is still fun though DEM you should come back and put these fools in check my dude. You know I done plenty of business with you even though we did fight a good bit all in fun though I started this when was 33 I didn't play off and on for years but now on a mission showing these players up daily This is a RPG you train to fight not to be pussy and beg for not events your game should never be in peace always fight

4 years ago  #22
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

@demolition put some speed amends in so we get more exp from muggin you

1 year ago  #23
Level 22
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by JayMeal Feel like my PB addiction was mild compared to some of you guys. I was on here in my teenage years pretty heavily for like a year, year and a half. It was a low point in my life and I was obviously using PB to cope with a lot of that. It did start to affect my emotions once I started to rise through the ranks, felt like PB betrayal was "real" betrayal. I'm so happy that was short lived. I went to school, got a degree, carved a life out for myself, did a lot of really cool things, grew as a person; of course some people probably never did that.

I come on here once every few months to check in. Nothing ever to see but that's fine. We were all friends (or 'enemies') at some point and had some sort of vested interest in one another.

I'm sure a lot of people came on here, had fun, didn't take it too seriously, and moved on. But I think a fair amount struggled with demons and this was their only outlet. But the mistake was thinking PB/any online persona is a replacement for fixing your life.

That all being said, The Syndicate was the illest gang on this website. The rest of you clowns make me cringe.

Word. Amen. Last sentence, on God.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
3 months ago  #24
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DemOlition I just logged on after a few months like i regularly do, amongst my PM's was one from a long DR member of mine, telling me about another guy who passed away from lymphoma at only 24, how real aint that? I try to not regret things in life, but I do regret spending so much time on here when life is so short.

RIP Titus

10+ hours of PB'ing every day for years really had me feeling like shit honestly, never been as depressed mentally as I was when i was on here. Going through "wars" - holy fuck that was pathethic, weeks of clicking the same buttons to prove a stupid point until someone had enough of the endless mental bullshit torture, for it to reach a point of someone actually asking to stop the shit.

Oh i was the "big dog" but honestly in real life i wasnt worth shit, just like all of our egos on here really.

I honestly wanna apologize to everyone on here, in the end this was just a stupid game, and im hoping everyone can reach the point of understanding that, no matter how personal we all once got with eachother, I know for a fact we are much better than childish ass insults and arguments.

So glad I one day decided to turn my back on this and quit it instantly, insteada of returning every 2 months to buy everything back.

Keep in mind thats what falling back into an addiction is, it doesnt have to be chemical.

Hope you all take care of yourselves, remember youre given one life, and its short.

TOUGH TO GIVE UP CLICKING AINT IT DEM......lmao,glad your back.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread