Item Title

Item Description

Living Legend's

11 years ago  #51
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 days

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by Zazu omg hop off the yang,. so you misinterpreted what he said. that's it. once somebody speaks everybody gets mouthy.

this thread should be irrelevant to all of you, but yet you come here to start something?

...shaftz i wanna be on this "list" lol keep it up LL

i didn't misinterpret anything lol... 9 favour a day players means those who work off the favours they earn rather than what they buy... lol... nothing to misintrept there... if that wasn't what he meant he should of phrased it different... noobs often get told they have to spend money to play this game... when a noob comes to me asking if this is how all gangs are... and shows me this thread... i will comment... now ... how do you boys say it... "get off my clit" and move on with your mouthy self... anyone who is a jerk to me will get it straight back... as you learnt before...

Bahahaha!come on don't try to take some atention. as earlyer. let's just say ur a fake and a hypocrite-u know what i mean. i don't care there are some ppl that actually likes you...or maybe ur stats/help ...but from most of the players i heard the same ... so no, u'r not important and I personally don't care about what u gonna say/do. stay out from here bcz you was the first who thrown shit arround here...watch ur business as we all do,or lol ...maybe u and shafz have something in common lol

ps; maybe there will be some who will say im rude or whatever...but if they do you must know they know im right but u'r stats/status/help might influence them..ah, and yeah , i can't wait to see whats happenin when u lose ur status - maybe someday...bcz let's face it with ur style to answer and shits...thats not help lol, u might teach newbies to be hypocrite and throw shit ... and after i saw you on some thread QQing that u can't keep up with the top players...but hey ... there's allways a game called Mario !

Last edited by Challenger 11 years ago

Minny Mouse, I want a divorce! - Are you fucking crazy?! - No, I'm fucking Dazy
11 years ago  #52
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Challenger
Originally posted by Zazu omg hop off the yang,. so you misinterpreted what he said. that's it. once somebody speaks everybody gets mouthy.

this thread should be irrelevant to all of you, but yet you come here to start something?

...shaftz i wanna be on this "list" lol keep it up LL

i didn't misinterpret anything lol... 9 favour a day players means those who work off the favours they earn rather than what they buy... lol... nothing to misintrept there... if that wasn't what he meant he should of phrased it different... noobs often get told they have to spend money to play this game... when a noob comes to me asking if this is how all gangs are... and shows me this thread... i will comment... now ... how do you boys say it... "get off my clit" and move on with your mouthy self... anyone who is a jerk to me will get it straight back... as you learnt before...

Bahahaha!come on don't try to take some atention. as earlyer. let's just say ur a fake and a hypocrite-u know what i mean. i don't care there are some ppl that actually likes you...or maybe ur stats/help ...but from most of the players i heard the same ... so no, u'r not important and I personally don't care about what u gonna say/do. stay out from here bcz you was the first who thrown shit arround here...watch ur business as we all do,or lol ...maybe u and shafz have something in common lol

ps; maybe there will be some who will say im rude or whatever...but if they do you must know they know im right but u'r stats/status/help might influence them..ah, and yeah , i can't wait to see whats happenin when u lose ur status - maybe someday...bcz let's face it with ur style to answer and shits...thats not help lol, u might teach newbies to be hypocrite and throw shit ... and after i saw you on some thread QQing that u can't keep up with the top players...but hey ... there's allways a game called Mario !

aww your mad? haha... and i don't care if people don't like me... oh and what status do i have? Do you mean the stupid stats that i have from clicking... no status comes from that lol... unless you think stats matter? and as for telling me to stay out of your thread... haha i am going to make sure i post here as often as i like now... especially as i was respectful enough not to try and derail your thread totally... you need to get a grip... i made a statement... that was all... you are the one that has got your panties in a twist about it... but as you wish...

11 years ago  #53
Level 4

my wish is to get a free bj from ya and no...im not mad...never gettin mad from those shits ^^ thanx for the hit...il get some free atks to count on my procentage ! btw i was polite to you too untill u decide to get ur shining underwears that makes u feel pretty and act like ... hm,i won't say the word. Have Fun!

11 years ago  #54
Level 34

Originally posted by Challenger my wish is to get a free bj from ya and no...im not mad...never gettin mad from those shits ^^ thanx for the hit...il get some free atks to count on my procentage ! btw i was polite to you too untill u decide to get ur shining underwears that makes u feel pretty and act like ... hm,i won't say the word. Have Fun!

Haha... another angry fanboy that fantasies about my lips around his dick... so sad... i hope you find a nice girl for you eventually... and now now you know you weren't polite... you called me an idiot... and then wanted to make it seem like you were talking to someone else... you are a wee pussy... probably so wet behind the ears that you could fuck yourself smoothly without having to use the lube you stole from your mum's top draw so you could mastabate without causing further welts to your chicken sized cock... so how about you stop thinking about having sex with me and what kind of panties i wear.. and get on with the game... i know i am

11 years ago  #55
Level 4

Originally posted by Challenger my wish is to get a free bj from ya and no...im not mad...never gettin mad from those shits ^^ thanx for the hit...il get some free atks to count on my procentage ! btw i was polite to you too untill u decide to get ur shining underwears that makes u feel pretty and act like ... hm,i won't say the word. Have Fun!

Haha... another angry fanboy that fantasies about my lips around his dick... so sad... i hope you find a nice girl for you eventually... and now now you know you weren't polite... you called me an idiot... and then wanted to make it seem like you were talking to someone else... you are a wee pussy... probably so wet behind the ears that you could fuck yourself smoothly without having to use the lube you stole from your mum's top draw so you could mastabate without causing further welts to your chicken sized cock... so how about you stop thinking about having sex with me and what kind of panties i wear.. and get on with the game... i know i am

omg come on ... don't make me talk about ur look...you know what i mean ps;love ur hair! looks like it's planted with a sower

11 years ago  #56
Level 34

*yawn*

11 years ago  #57
Level 34

11 years ago  #58
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 days

Honestly, I am starting to like this challenger guy....He doesn't give two shits about who he is talking to

11 years ago  #59
Level 20
Gang: Open Market Gang
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BlueTED Hit me up if you think you would like to join.. I'll keep updating my list...

1.) Challenger

2.)Mr_cassanova

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

Seems like people are willing to join now we have lowered the standards!

11 years ago  #60
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 days

Why are you not on the list?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread