12 years ago  #31
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke
Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke
Originally posted by halfbaked also what about private messages? also what if im talkin to a friend call them by their real name because i talk to them off this website.. would i get banned for that?

You aint gona get banned for using someone's real name in a private message... because its private! No one else can see your messages. If you then posted a copy of your messages on the forums showing their name you would. Common sense dude!

i was askin if youd get banned for exchanging info in private message.. the name thing was for lets say i call cutie by her name in the sb seeing as shes a friend.. would i get banned for that?. and DHL i dont need your dumbass comments that you post on everywhere on these threads.. ajja said ask the staff questions here so thats what im doing ya fuck. doh! common sense?

Dumbass comments? Speak for yourself mate. Don't know why you find this rule so hard to comprehend.

i understand the rule. just trying to figure out where they draw the line.. but if you understand it so well move along as theres no need for your comments as usual..

12 years ago  #32
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

That's enough. No more fighting.

Serious inquires only, or I will be locking the thread. No back-seat modding please.

12 years ago  #33
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 13 days

thanks staff great stuff!!

and guys not that hard to understand really!!!!

NO SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU KNOW THE PERSONS NAME ETC SPEAK WITH THEM PERSONALLY ONLY OR NOT AT ALL!

12 years ago  #34
Level 14
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

What if that certain person says its alright for you to share that piece of info? Then can you? And does this count of since you posted this thread or before as well....Because the other day in the ShoutBox twoshoez was calling dh by his name and sharing personal info... . Edit: Without permission

Last edited by BrockSTAR 12 years ago

12 years ago  #35
Level 6

Originally posted by Brock786 What if that certain person says its alright for you to share that piece of info? Then can you? And does this count of since you posted this thread or before as well....Because the other day in the ShoutBox twoshoez was calling dh by his name and sharing personal info...

Yeah, that's the reason we posted the thread in the first place.

I am not going to be enforcing any of this retroactively, because some people believed they were not sufficiently warned.

Honestly, if another person said "it was all right," I still see no reason at all for you to share that info. Just don't do it.

12 years ago  #36
Level 14

Okay....Does it count if i interview someone for my newspaper thingy and post it and they shared theyre real info and stuff?

12 years ago  #37
Level 6

Originally posted by Brock786 Okay....Does it count if i interview someone for my newspaper thingy and post it and they shared theyre real info and stuff?

Just don't do this. Just don't post the real info of another player.

12 years ago  #38
Level 14

Okay...

12 years ago  #39
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Ajja
Originally posted by Brock786 What if that certain person says its alright for you to share that piece of info? Then can you? And does this count of since you posted this thread or before as well....Because the other day in the ShoutBox twoshoez was calling dh by his name and sharing personal info...

I am not going to be enforcing any of this retroactively, because some people believed they were not sufficiently warned.

Honestly, if another person said "it was all right," I still see no reason at all for you to share that info. Just don't do it.

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/ericpome93-real-facts-t33472-post606088.html#post606088

I think that was sufficient warning

Furthermore, the person in question of violating the rule was posting in that thread. So the person really has no excuse.

Last edited by Deadhead86 12 years ago

12 years ago  #40
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Deadhead86
Originally posted by Ajja

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/ericpome93-real-facts-t33472-post606088.html#post606088

I think that was sufficient warning

THERE IT IS!! I KNEW I POSTED IT SOMEWHERE!!!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread