Item Title

Item Description

Possible bug with Joe/Warden

6 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

So Joe came with the new Spider-Man but when we purchased it didn't come with gloves and now the warden is the selling the DVD and it comes with gear included. If this isn't a bug or an error I'd like to be the first to say that it's a real fucking dick move to trick ppl into wasting 65 favs before spending 100 for another to get the gear. 

6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

The DVDs were in the warden's office before joe was even out. They cost more at the warden, but yes, when purchased there, they come with gear.

Color me a dick?

6 years ago  #3
Level 35

Not sure about color but yes, I'm calling you a dick. A big mandingo sized dick for dropping Joe on a Sunday with the same DVD that comes with gear from the warden. It wasn't as "great" as your black candle drop but keep up the great job.

6 years ago  #4
Level 29

So which is the worst part, the sunday or...?

6 years ago  #5
Level 35

Typical condescending response. It was my fault for coming in here crying about something that obviously worked out as planned. I won't let it happen again and thanks for responding so quickly. Feel free to close this thread up and I look forward to what you come up with next week for us to spend more favs on. Have a good night.

6 years ago  #6
Level 29

Wasn't condescending at all. I find the whole thing humorous, but clearly it's a bitter pill for you.

6 years ago  #7
Level 35

That's the thing man if it were just one "bitter pill" as you say I'd be fine. I'm not knocking all the good things you've done since you've been back but there's been some things that are highly questionable. I understand that you're trying new shit out and some of it may not work out as intended but when it doesn't work out we're the ones left bent over with our pants around our ankles. Not to mention the black candle bullshit that went down for an amazing few minutes and left the rest of us having to decide whether to pay 20x's the original cost or get left behind while a select few got 2x gains or stacked their favs. #StayClassy

6 years ago  #8
Level 29

I guess I'm not seeing what the big gripe is here. From my perspective:

-- Haven't had much time lately, but was sitting on an amen and gear and wanted to give the players something

-- Woke up early, got the DVD setup.

-- Have no "shop" for gear in-game, so no real way to distribute it. No time to set up an event.

-- Have mechanism to gift additional items when purchasing amenities from the warden, so add the gear there. List in shop.

-- Realize many players prefer to mug joe for free amens and fun, so also add a few to Joe.

-- Head off for the day.

-- Come home to bitching.

What'd I miss? Shit, I even updated the spiderman DVDs to be 2 per cell, so if your gripe is that you "had" to buy 2, at least they're not useless.

I've got no problem owning up to fuckups, I'm human. But I'm not seeing a fuck up here, and you're not doing much to explain your core beef. You're just bitching and throwing jabs. If you have something constructive to add, please do.

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

I don't know why you bother Tony talk to the wall next time youll be further ahead

6 years ago  #10
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

i can see Mu's point when he puts it like that. I guess we'd all be happy if those of use who BOUGHT(not mugged) off joe would receive some gear also

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread