Item Title

Item Description

Possible bug with Joe/Warden

6 years ago  #11
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by rog_ i can see Mu's point when he puts it like that. I guess we'd all be happy if those of use who BOUGHT(not mugged) off joe would receive some gear also

But you also paid less than you would have paid the warden, no? It's not like you were forced or tricked into getting one or the other.

Originally posted by Bud_ I don't know why you bother

I don't see why you bother either. Anything that's done, you have a beef with, so why stick around?

6 years ago  #12
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by rog_ i can see Mu's point when he puts it like that. I guess we'd all be happy if those of use who BOUGHT(not mugged) off joe would receive some gear also

But you also paid less than you would have paid the warden, no? It's not like you were forced or tricked into getting one or the other.

I don't see why you bother either. Anything that's done, you have a beef with, so why stick around?

haven't said shit to you in a while unless theres a issue, I stick around cause it bothers you but maybe I will take my cash else where seeing as how you have zero appreciation for it, must be nice to be so independently wealthy that you can treat your CUSTOMERS any old type of way...

Last edited by Bud_ 6 years ago

6 years ago  #13
Level 29

Originally posted by Bud_
Originally posted by Mufasa

haven't said shit to you in a while unless theres a issue, I stick around cause it bothers you but maybe I will take my cash else where seeing as how you have zero appreciation for it, must be nice to be so independently wealthy that you can treat your CUSTOMERS any old type of way...

Not going to get into a back and forth with you, but 1) constantly making snide comments whenever you can isn't exactly "saying shit to me" and 2) you are quite welcome to leave. If me being here bothers you so much, just leave vs making a fuss about everything. It's not about being independently wealthy, it's about being emotionally healthy. I don't need a bunch of bullshit, so I remove it whenever I can. You can also do the same, and I encourage you (and everyone in general) to do so. You'll be amazed at how much happier you'll be.

6 years ago  #14
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

6 years ago  #15
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Hi Mr Warden Sir,

I am wondering if perhaps in the Warden's office we could have a Gear Section included... so that you could in times like this sell gear from there. Or it could be useful to say that it includes gear when you are looking at buying it.

The black candle issue is completely seperate frustration.

Guys you paid 65 favs for a dvd... You paid 100 favs for one from the warden that included gear... it seems fair to me. Rationally if you went to a store that would make sense. That the one that included the extras cost more and that the one that was cheaper didn't include the extras.

I am not sure why people are so angry.

6 years ago  #16
Level 29

Agreed on an outlet for gear. I was actually kinda surprised the only real "market" for it is the open market (having not originally created the gear mechanic). I worked with what I had in a short time. I can see being frustrated that you didn't realize one came with it while the other didn't, but that isn't what seems to be being articulated here (actually, other than my phallic proportions, I'm not sure what's being articulated).

If that's the issue, fair enough.

6 years ago  #17
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I don't need a bunch of bullshit, so I remove it whenever I can. You can also do the same, and I encourage you (and everyone in general) to do so. You'll be amazed at how much happier you'll be.

That is legit good advice. I equate that to cutting the cord on cable/satellite. I'm happy AF without it. And no I'm not in here tooting anyone's horn just read the entire thread and found that tidbit interesting because it's how I've operated after having kids and I've never been happier. Cut off fair weather friends, don't let small shit eat at me, just live in the moment. Y'all go de-stress a little bit puff an L or something. Peace folks!

Last edited by Spinelli 6 years ago

6 years ago  #18
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Whats the bug? You can buy from Joe for 30 or 65 favors or heck get it for free on a mug OR pay more straight from warden and get an added bonus(gear). Seems right on par to me, I bought one from Joe for 65 favors then I bought several(rather not say how many =S) from the warden.

Guess I could see if it cost 100 from Joe then it was in wardens office for same price with the bonus, that might be a tad dicky but not the whole shaft.

6 years ago  #19
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Hail Cesar!! One if by land, two if by sealions are so coolio..Save the shitomicede for all

6 years ago  #20
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 7 months

Originally posted by neo88 Whats the bug? You can buy from Joe for 30 or 65 favors or heck get it for free on a mug OR pay more straight from warden and get an added bonus(gear). Seems right on par to me, I bought one from Joe for 65 favors then I bought several(rather not say how many =S) from the warden.

Guess I could see if it cost 100 from Joe then it was in wardens office for same price with the bonus, that might be a tad dicky but not the whole shaft.

wasnt here for when the dvd dropped in the warden or by joe.

but and correct me if I'm wrong, the protected DVD option from joe was 65 with no gear? and it cost more from the warden with the gear? how tf is that not reasonable. you get more from one than the other so it costs more, plus mu made it that we can have two in our cell? I don't see a problem with any of this even if you bought from both? cone on...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread