Item Title

Item Description

Possible bug with Joe/Warden

6 years ago  #21
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Lmao. You mofos ain't going no where. Pb is in your veins son!! You always gonna have to get your fix!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
6 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

This ill feeling towards the warden could very easily be avoided. Much much more information needs to be available to all not just mentors (no beef with mentors, keep up the good work, most of you). Ask yourself if people would of bought from Joe if they knew that you could buy from the warden and get gear, the answer is no. changing what amenities do after they are released is another bone of contention (make a decision and stick to it please). I can only speak for myself but if you could look into selling black candles again so we don't have to pay stupid prices to one greedy player. If they were only released for a short period of time to stop one player buying them all up that failed unfortunately, perhaps just limit the amount people could buy would have been a better idea and one, may I suggest, should be used in the future.

I understand you came online and wanted to give stuff to us and we are grateful but perhaps taking some time to see it from a players point of view, players that have no contact with the extra information mentors get. Not looking for a fight, not even looking for a response, just hoping you understand what I'm saying, and if I'm way off I'd like to know somehow

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #23
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 days

i cant be the only one that remembers how joe use to be before the yard... if you werent on for the 60 secs he came up you didnt get shit..that was just how it was..my view is anyone that missed shit..myself included, have gotten lazy, we dont go check the wardens office for new shit as much as the person that got all the candles..thats no ones fault but ourselves.

6 years ago  #24
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Id just like to know what the spiderman gloves actually do, like they seem pretty pointless to me?

6 years ago  #25
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

6 years ago  #26
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong This ill feeling towards the warden could very easily be avoided. Much much more information needs to be available to all not just mentors (no beef with mentors, keep up the good work, most of you). Ask yourself if people would of bought from Joe if they knew that you could buy from the warden and get gear, the answer is no. changing what amenities do after they are released is another bone of contention (make a decision and stick to it please). I can only speak for myself but if you could look into selling black candles again so we don't have to pay stupid prices to one greedy player. If they were only released for a short period of time to stop one player buying them all up that failed unfortunately, perhaps just limit the amount people could buy would have been a better idea and one, may I suggest, should be used in the future.

I understand you came online and wanted to give stuff to us and we are grateful but perhaps taking some time to see it from a players point of view, players that have no contact with the extra information mentors get. Not looking for a fight, not even looking for a response, just hoping you understand what I'm saying, and if I'm way off I'd like to know somehow

* Changing what amenities do after the fact is sometimes necessary or beneficial. I don't see any complaints about the various amenities that have gotten additional stat boosts or bootlegs that have increased in the number you're able to have in the cell.

* Agreed that communication on what was included could have been done better. I had little time and worked with what I had. I'll try to do better on that front.

* Reading between the lines and discussing with the mentors, most of the above gripes seem to stem from the black candle release. It seems one player ended up getting a bunch, but I DID let everyone know what was going down. There will be other opportunities to get them in the future, but honestly, they're OP so don't expect them to be easy to get then either. Anyone who has played PB under my watch knows I'm not much for making things stupid easy.

6 years ago  #27
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Also of note I'm not sure what all this information is mentors get that the players don't. It's not like mu told us the dvds were in the office and came with extra gear. I bought from joe before I knew it was in office like most or all of you. I don't think mu gives us information that would lead to a competitive advantage for us. Sure we do get some free stuff, maybe some people believe we don't deserve said free stuff but I try my best to earn it by helping the game as much as I can.

Don't know what y'all think the staff thread entails but it isn't mu giving us inside info on what to buy or not buy, he doesn't say hey joe is coming at 8pm be ready. The threads are more of mu asking opinions on etc, he has us test events and report bugs before they run sometimes or help him test new DVD if it's functioning how he intended. Also to report suspicious activity for him to look into.

Sure he also told us he's working in mobile app, new prison and some other things that doesn't really give us an advantage but he has also mentioned these things in other parts of forum and shoutbox. Maybe I'm wrong and not thinking of something information wise that could help us but it seems most the stuff mu tells us in those threads come out to the public pretty quickly anyways. I guess I had an advantage because I knew how an event operated before it started but I also was helping explain them in forums and shoutbox to those asking questions. Maybe that's mus intent so he doesn't have to answer million questions.

6 years ago  #28
Banned

at the end of the day it boils down to this, Mufasa // 05.21.2017 @ 9:51am@Bud_, sorry, you're mistaken. This game is privately owned, which means you have no rights other than what I say

so basically if you don't like what he does in his "world" tuff shit.......

6 years ago  #29
Level 29
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

That is 100% true, but has no bearing here (and is taken out of context - but you knew that). It's not like I don't try to be fair. If that were the case, I wouldn't even bother responding, listening and explaining.

Not that I expect any of that to pierce your veil of bitterness though. Your intention seems to be solely to stir the pot (unless of course you need help with something, then it's all polite and kindness). Unsure why you choose to be so angry.

6 years ago  #30
Banned

that to pierce your veil of bitterness you missed your calling as a comedian you go bro !!!!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread