Item Title

Item Description

Possible bug with Joe/Warden

6 years ago  #31
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

i really enjoyed coming back to read this... tickled me... but yeah only frustration i have of late is the lack of information about new things but still happy to receive them nonetheless also where is the english hats idgaf about basketball

6 years ago  #32
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Not that my opinion matters and like others commenting it's only an opinion but mentors get $10 of respect each month, that alone should be enough to make you want to help new folks learn the ropes. I know you all get amens as well which is fine if it's for the purpose of testing to ensure there are as few bugs with new amens/dvds as possible, same concept with events that you get to test before everyone else gets to.

I've had this thought for quite some time and I'm sure it's not going to be well recieved but when new things like dvds come out make it like a provisional beta and let mentors use them and take em back after you've worked the kinks out. Also on events that require us to go into the yard why can't EVERYONE go out and try and event before it starts, just like a real beta test. Having such a small pool to draw feedback and information from just doesn't seem fair. For all intents and purposes you would see much less complaining (hopefully ) and you would get far better feedback on bugs or exploits if more people were allowed to test new events on a beta level. I know it's damn near impossible to give us all a DVD and say try it out to see what needs fixing so I can roll with the small pool ( we should have more mentors ) on those but IMO the more feedback you can get @Mufasa the better the game will be in general.

*Disclaimer*

I know people are easily hurt by words on here so I want anyone reading this to know nothing stating is meant to stir the pot it's only meant to hopefully make the game better.

6 years ago  #33
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Don't see how anyone would be hurt by your words, but I would disagree. Basically letting every play the event twice is silly IMO, and I'm not exactly sure what it would accomplish (as I'm not sure I agree it's unfair).

6 years ago  #34
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Don't see how anyone would be hurt by your words, but I would disagree. Basically letting every play the event twice is silly IMO, and I'm not exactly sure what it would accomplish (as I'm not sure I agree it's unfair).

Someone has to test the event and new stuff and best way is the way it's done yer it kinda sucks they know what and where to go before really starts but as I said someone has to test it.

Is everyone forgetting the times were no staff for 6 months and. Few big players made ideas and hosted own events.

The game is on the up and we lucky mu logs in let alone reply to comments here.

I stopped playing because how much game sunk but I'm happy to return now

6 years ago  #35
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

6 months my ass lol. there was nothing for like 3 years. but i DO somewhat agree there should be a few more select beta testers for new events. Mentors do a good job but they have lives too and cant be on all the time to work out all the kinks

6 years ago  #36
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by rog_ 6 months my ass lol. there was nothing for like 3 years. but i DO somewhat agree there should be a few more select beta testers for new events. Mentors do a good job but they have lives too and cant be on all the time to work out all the kinks

True rog I stopped looking at 6 months then quit haha

6 years ago  #37
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Don't see how anyone would be hurt by your words

Not aimed at you. There are some super sensitive people playing this game.

The beta idea letting ALL players test events for x amount of time and then hitting reset on it when the event does start doesn't seem too far fetched but I'm not going to argue with you. IMO if you want the best product in the end beta test like games are tested and let gamers give you feedback instead of 4 people. Like I said at the beginning of the post I know my opinion doesn't matter so do as you please @Mufasa I'm just throwing out an honestly good suggestion that would pull back the shade for some players and lead to less people feeling this games rigged against them.

If 4 people gave feedback to EA or another game developer that puts out betas would their games be as good? Just something to think about, it's your game and you can pick and choose what you want to implement.

6 years ago  #38
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by rog_ 6 months my ass lol. there was nothing for like 3 years. but i DO somewhat agree there should be a few more select beta testers for new events. Mentors do a good job but they have lives too and cant be on all the time to work out all the kinks

Every current mentor said you'd make a horrible choice.

6 years ago  #39
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

It may just be me...but i see a few good inmates in this thread with the potential to make good mentors..and i got a hunch they may just accept the job too.

Last edited by shawshank 6 years ago

6 years ago  #40
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

Every current mentor said you'd make a horrible choice.

hahaha. the current mentors can sit on this ,,|,,

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread