Item Title

Item Description

Quick Updates 10/14/09

14 years ago  #41
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Don't know why you even bothered to respond to that haha.

In other news, we're all moved into our new offices and I have a stable PC again. Back to work

14 years ago  #42
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Mufasa, stable PC means? Updates coming soon?....Gangs? I need more amenities, I need more of everything so I can spend real money...lol

I'm not bitching, I'm just itching....for more fun...hehe

Pssst! Do you think the warden can be bribed to give me positive stats on all my amenities, armor and weapons?...everyone has a price...lol      
14 years ago  #43
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Don't know why you even bothered to respond to that haha.

In other news, we're all moved into our new offices and I have a stable PC again. Back to work

Cause im a player, and players can complain right? Thats why its called feedback / comments / ideas if not u and ur guard just close the topic.

In any case, ur the warden so just delete the topic / post.

14 years ago  #44
Level 29

Of course feedback is open, hence me ASKING for feedback, but your feedback was just silly. People have the right to talk, but if someone walks up to you quacking like a duck, you're likely to ignore them right?

14 years ago  #45
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

Lets not complain about the game.It has came a long way.It was real different before it went beta and I came to like the game more cause it is sooo much better and balanced..Like I say before just pimp your stats and do something like attacking the warden.I dont recomend it but its all in good fun.I mean one day you may complain to much and not be able to log on.Now who would you complain to then..Dont laugh Mufasa

14 years ago  #46
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

is there any changes to the fees for selling in the open market, suddenly there has a lot of sellers of small bottles with high price $16200 X 18 and small chocolate bars for $17600 X 16

14 years ago  #47
Level 29

no changes, likely people trying to hide their items, but theyre basically paying for it

14 years ago  #48
Banned

I see that you've added a "You've already attacked ____ in the last 10 minutes. Relax."

I like this idea

14 years ago  #49
Level 29

lol that's not new, it's been around since the beginning. I do need to add a mugging limit tho

14 years ago  #50
Banned

Oh wow. Well I guess this proves I dont pick on people. =P (or weed impairs the memory)

Yes, Mugging limit for sure

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread