Item Title

Item Description

Quick Updates 10/14/09

14 years ago  #31
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

that wack, and why you can only hold so little in the bank a level, can we get 2× our level

14 years ago  #32
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by pepealocc that wack, and why you can only hold so little in the bank a level, can we get 2× our level

14 years ago  #33
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

quoting yourself doesn't make your point any more valid. And 2x your level? You do realize it's currently 10x your level right?

14 years ago  #34
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

did I miss something about gangs?Are they official or people just making up name and calling them gangs?well might be a silly question...

14 years ago  #35
Level 15

And who cares about the charges in the game like items and bank...just pimp your stats and beat the crap out of the maker..muahhhh

14 years ago  #36
Level 15

10/28/2009 7:40pm

Mufasa tried to mug you, but couldn't catch you...........see pimp those stats and run like hell...

14 years ago  #37
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

haha, but then you attacked me and i ripped that lip ring right out bitch!

14 years ago  #38
Level 15

10/29/2009 7:02am

Mufasa attacked you! You lost and were hospitalized for 7 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.........dang must be the drugs...cocaine for everyone,or speed..I duno but I am putting another lip ring and staying in my cell...

14 years ago  #39
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

WTF !???

1) Why should the market money go to ur hands? Not good "update"

2) There should be no percentage on selling items on the marketplace. Think about this because its more a downgrade than an upgrade. we're not ebay ...

14 years ago  #40
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by romz WTF !???   

1) Why should the market money go to ur hands? Not good "update"

2) There should be no percentage on selling items on the marketplace. Think about this because its more a downgrade than an upgrade. we're not ebay ...

1) It makes sense to have a tax on the market system. It can't be all "take" with no "give". And the money doesn't go into anyone's hands, it's merely a tax, a money sink. And we could just play pretend for a moment and act like we need that money to keep the prison running if it makes you happy.

2) Aside from all the game-breaking aspects of a tax-free market (which were discussed in detail), what kind of a market has no risk at all? Putting a tax forces players to drop items on the market at reasonable and fair prices, otherwise they'd just keep dropping items on at ridiculous prices, waiting for some idiot to buy it, because it costs them nothing at all to do it.

Actually, all of this was discussed in detail previously. WTF are you WTF!???ing about?

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread