Item Title

Item Description

Quick Updates 10/14/09

14 years ago  #11
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Ok, i see, sounds convicing. Anyway we`ll complain a bit more about innovations and then get used to them.

14 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Dorian_Gray Ok, i see, sounds convicing. Anyway we`ll complain a bit more about innovations and then get used to them.

It's the natural order of things.

14 years ago  #13
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

quite right

14 years ago  #14
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

I like these new updates........

14 years ago  #15
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

dang there went my plans to rule the world....Any update is fine by me as I am like a ninja or something.Maybe just retarded.

14 years ago  #16
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

nice

14 years ago  #17
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

i don't like this changes with bank account but ofcours i will used to :P

14 years ago  #18
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by BeLikeAMonster i don't like this changes with bank account but ofcours i will used to :P

Same, Guess im just gonna keep onto my items and not sell em :P

14 years ago  #19
Level 1

Originally posted by kingtommy 10% doesn't hurt lower level players that much, considering that the lower level players are dealing in relatively cheaper items. This will keep welfare players from meddling in the market business of the big dogs.

14 years ago  #20
Level 1

Originally posted by Mufasa Some quick updates you guys should be made aware of:

• Money earned from selling something on the market will now go to your cash if you are over your deposit limit
  • Money from jobs always goes to your hand now
  • Interest on bank funds will continue to be deposited to your bank account regardless of limit status.
  • Sending money to other inmates is still 10% unless they are in another prison, in which case the fee is 20%.
And in case you missed it:

• You may only move prisons once in a 24 hour period (unless you're being forced to move)
  • You may now send items to other inmates from their profile page. $100 per transaction and 10% of the cash that you transfer with it. You may only transfer to inmates in the same prison.
  • You may quickly send items to inmates on your friends list from your "Items & Drugs" page by clicking on the send arrow to bring up the dialog, selecting the inmate, inputting the quantity and then clicking the send arrow.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread