Item Description

Quick Updates 10/14/09

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Some quick updates you guys should be made aware of:

• Money earned from selling something on the market will now go to your cash if you are over your deposit limit
  • Money from jobs always goes to your hand now
  • Interest on bank funds will continue to be deposited to your bank account regardless of limit status.
  • Sending money to other inmates is still 10% unless they are in another prison, in which case the fee is 20%.
And in case you missed it:

• You may only move prisons once in a 24 hour period (unless you're being forced to move)
  • You may now send items to other inmates from their profile page. $100 per transaction and 10% of the cash that you transfer with it. You may only transfer to inmates in the same prison.
  • You may quickly send items to inmates on your friends list from your "Items & Drugs" page by clicking on the send arrow to bring up the dialog, selecting the inmate, inputting the quantity and then clicking the send arrow.

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

sounds great. thank you

14 years ago  #3
Level 15

''Money earned from selling something on the market will now go to your cash if you are over your deposit limit''

-that's not good news... mugging will rise. but maybe that`ll add some fun.

14 years ago  #4
Level 19

Originally posted by Dorian_Gray ''Money earned from selling something on the market will now go to your cash if you are over your deposit limit''

Good for mugging,but very very bad for Cell raiding...

14 years ago  #5
Level 15

Yes, that`s keen note, Barbarian. Maybe that will make us spend more money on different energy drinks, not to keep much for trading. I think expensive amenities will become a bit harder to be bought/sold.

14 years ago  #6
Level 19

Originally posted by Dorian_Gray ''Money earned from selling something on the market will now go to your cash if you are over your deposit limit'' 

One thing about this: I think that in that case strong players are protected.If someone selling for exm 100 nrg drinks(300k),when I buy i can immediately mug him few times and get my money back...This is good for strong players but can be VERY bad for low level players !

14 years ago  #7
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Sounds like a good balance to me. Money from the market goes straight to your hand if you don't have any more space in the bank. Moral of the story? Try to not go over your bank limit, and try to not put too much on the open market at once.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #8
Level 15

imho, both this news and 10% fee for selling items kills low-level traders... Maybe it`ll be reasonable to tie fee with level like max deposit is tied. 1% multimply by level, i think that`s reasonable, isn`t it? But anyway that won`t help much looking back at max deposit.

14 years ago  #9
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

10% doesn't hurt lower level players that much, considering that the lower level players are dealing in relatively cheaper items. This will keep welfare players from meddling in the market business of the big dogs.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #10
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I disagree, the beauty of a percentage is that it's relative. A big buy, 20k or so, would result in a 2k fee, which is a decent chunk of money to someone who is low level. But someone low level would likely be listing something for 500-1000 in which case the fee would be 50-100.

*edit* Tommy beat me to it.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread