Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

doesn't tell me anything

14 years ago  #42
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by 1137 doesn't tell me anything

To be fair, you didn't ask anything at all.

And yes, it does cover everything (the wiki and Mufasa's linked thread) so if you missed the details you need, you need to look harder. Or, if you have any questions about mugging, it might be time to just experiment. Run around trying to mug people and see what works instead of trying to have all the answers handed to you.

What happened to people's sense of adventure? Is it game over if you try and fail a little bit?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #43
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

how can i guard talk when a guard needs to be on the look out... turn around kingtommy there's a riot going on in the warden's office

14 years ago  #44
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana

Originally posted by 1137 how can i guard talk when a guard needs to be on the look out... turn around kingtommy there's a riot going on in the warden's office

How about you shut up and start posting sensibly before I jam this here night stick up your ass and work you like a puppet?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #45
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by 1137 how can i guard talk when a guard needs to be on the look out... turn around kingtommy there's a riot going on in the warden's office

1137 You dont make alot of Sense if you cant find it in the Wiki its one Button 50/50 Win Or Lose. If you read it Properlly it might save you alot of time and insults. Insulting The people that make the Game isnt very wise really it isnt.

14 years ago  #46
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

If you find this too hard, there's always My Little Pony and Hamster Academy. I hear they are easier.

14 years ago  #47
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

like to see you jam that nightstick up my ass while i blast a bullet in you ass

14 years ago  #48
Level 16

Originally posted by 1137 like to see you jam that nightstick up my ass while i blast a bullet in you ass

Im a dreamer . Oh yes Thanks Mufasa and Kingtommy for the great change it is a good change its nice to know whose in the infirmary for what and this can help in many ways thanks and i hope you all have a nice christmas cant wait to see what specail Amenitie is going to be here on xmas day

14 years ago  #49
Level 18

wohoooo,

hail to the warden, thanks for bigger cells. favor saving rules ok.

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist
14 years ago  #50
Level 22
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Oooooo.....

It's very nice what you've done with the site so far..... Pictures in the friends/enemies puts you in another class of text-based gamesite altogether. KUDOS!! Keep up the good work and you will have even more players coming in!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread