Item Title

Item Description

Upcoming changes you may want to know about

14 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Frank to say defense is the easiest to boost.oh,defense can be enhanced +2 times than the base defense.i.e.

bookcase=15% def.,so,2bookcase=30%def.

15 self def. books =15*5%= 75% def.

armor if breast plate= 30%def.

5 dumbells= 5*2% = 10% def.

if u use the weapon which gives 5% def,the total +def%= 150% +....Think about it !

And everybody knows speed is the hardest to boos.only bookcase gives u that and weapon...nothing else..

14 years ago  #32
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by jagan19289 Frank to say defense is the easiest to boost.oh,defense can be enhanced +2 times than the base defense.i.e. 

bookcase=15% def.,so,2bookcase=30%def.

15 self def. books =15*5%= 75% def.

armor if breast plate= 30%def.

5 dumbells= 5*2% = 10% def.

if u use the weapon which gives 5% def,the total +def%= 150% +....Think about it !

And everybody knows speed is the hardest to boos.only bookcase gives u that and weapon...nothing else..

I actually find this game has a good balance. If the above is true. And I like this game because it is not too easy, 

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #33
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Fracker I don't think defense is easy to boost as most of the things which gives +nrg gives you -ve defense, like right now i am lossing around 50% of my defense, so even if i try to boost my defense sill it will be half, and someone when try to mugg me he can simply upgrade and mugg me. Infact i think speed is most easiest thing to boost as most of the things give you +%speed, while cell amenities which gain your nrg don't hurt your speed at all.. Also the one who has high speed can do more crimes  which means more money, and which means he can train more faster then those who have high defense. & he can upgrade his defense any time, like Barbarian mention that he can!

Just depends on how many crimes you do, as the experience it gives can level you faster than just training stats and training stats alone. Every so often I refuse to do crimes during that level, and just pump stats....and then I crack around the 30-40% mark and start the mix of stats first, then crimes...

But saying that, every penny goes straight into the marketplace with either water, energy drinks or large chocolate.....

I keep meaning to save and bulk buy a whole load of them off romz or someone, but again, I crack bout the halfway point and splurge out on energy items =P

But even with the changes, its still going to be very well balanced.

14 years ago  #34
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

whatever happens will happen...I guess its time to even out stats so in

a month or two when things change again it wouldnt be a big loss....I

dont have friends anyway in this game so no worries here.I get attacked

and move on while smoking a blunt laughing at you....I would like to make my cell bigger.my favors are staking up with no good place to put them...

14 years ago  #35
Level 9

Ya I want to train stats up to level 2. Then I might think of doing crimes....

But I will always keep it balanced. Or will try to.

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #36
Level 9

Its because we use energy for both training and mugging. Its not about the exp. It has to be balanced. I need to get strongerto be able to protect myself from attacks...

14 years ago  #37
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by biglou I THINK WE NEED TO PUT SOME LIEF IN THIS GAME.MOST INMATES JUST WANT TO TRAIN,THIS IS A PRISON AND MOST OF US ARE IN GANGS.MEMBERS DONT WANT TO HELP THERE OWN GANG BECAUSE THEY SAY,I CANT,I'VE GOT TO TRAIN OR I DONT WANT TO GAIN EXP..MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A COUPLE OF HRS.A DAY THAT INMATES CAN ATTACK AND NOT GAIN EXP..LETS PUT SOME FUN BACK INTO IT!!THX.

14 years ago  #38
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

That i think is  a good ide, Ho need a gang when you don`t kick others gangs..So all of you can hit my ass..lol

14 years ago  #39
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

you need speed to mug

14 years ago  #40
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You need to read around before becoming a pain in the ass. The wiki answers the mugging question. This thread ( http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/RequestsSuggestions-made-reality-t657.html ) answers your other question, and for future reference, make a new thread to ask questions instead of cluttering up unrelated ones.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread