Item Title

Item Description

Upcoming changes you may want to know about

14 years ago  #11
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I like the posted changed actually I love them. These are much needed and oh maybe some will stop just training speed like they have been. I would like to say though gang feature would be a very nice Christmas present lol. Everything looks great and like all the ideas. Better than some of the last time.

Thanks

14 years ago  #12
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Thanks for the post.  I guess the only thing I would ask about the attacking is.  If a lower level attacks you (don't know if there is an upper limit for lower levels attacking higher levels), that whoever is attacked higher leve or not gets to at least get the option of attacking back.

Kind of defeats the point if 8-10 level 8s decide to raid all of the high levels in AZ for example, and the higher levels can't do anything about it.  Either that or have an upper limit and a lower limit of 2 levels.

14 years ago  #13
Banned
Prison: Arizona

I think musafa will put raiding limit as well..

@topic

great to see new changes it will be interesting to see things after wards!

14 years ago  #14
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Thanks for the post., good to now..:)

14 years ago  #15
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Compton Thanks for the post.  I guess the only thing I would ask about the attacking is.  If a lower level attacks you (don't know if there is an upper limit for lower levels attacking higher levels), that whoever is attacked higher leve or not gets to at least get the option of attacking back. 

Kind of defeats the point if 8-10 level 8s decide to raid all of the high levels in AZ for example, and the higher levels can't do anything about it.  Either that or have an upper limit and a lower limit of 2 levels.

I didn't say anything about lower levels being able to attack higher levels? I said that it'll most likely be that you can attack within 2 of your own level right? So a level 10 can attack a level 8 and vice versa... sheesh, getting bent outta shape on an imaginary situation

Originally posted by Fracker I think musafa will put raiding limit as well..  

There's already a raiding limit?

14 years ago  #16
Banned

First, I want to say that I'm in no way bitching or bent out of shape about these upcoming changes.  They are exciting, and again thank you for posting. 

My concerns:

I dont see how its fair to the people who have been training a certain

way for months..because thats how the game was played. Now, it seems it's going to change up quite a bit.   The higher levels are kinda screwed, because they've been

doing things a certain way for a long time. Now the lower levels can

train a certain way and beat ME per say because I've never needed for

instance DEFENSE. I have as much defense as a level 3 or 4. lol.  But that doesnt hurt me..because i've figured out where I need to put my stat points to be safe,etc on how the game is currently being played.   Plus, most of us high levels are friends..so

the new gameplay leaves us to hit...basically no one. Plus...once we

move to a higher prison..that still leaves us with our own gang members.

I like the level limit.  Within 2 of your own level.  Since this will come into play, can we get different rules for who can be in what prison?  If per say I'm level 12..I can only hit a level 10.  Sounds like they will be safe if they're level 9...even though they're stuck in Arizona.  Can we get it to where we can change the prison transport levels?  If we can't hit someone in putnam, than it wouldnt hurt us to be able to travel there for certain items/amenities at a cost.  Otherwise, It seems that us higher levels will always be stuck in 1 prison without any lower levels visiting, etc. or being able to hit them.  I'm sure it'll all come together around xmas time or whenever these changes come into play.  No matter what, I love this game.  I'm here for the long haul, and hope I can be of help whenever needed.  I get messaged by alot of players everyday, and I try my best to explain things and be friendly, etc.

At this point, I get on this game to be social with my friends on here, just as much as I like playing the game.

14 years ago  #17
Level 29

The prison levels don't only concern who you attack, it also has to do with more like item availability, amenity availability, crimes etc. Sorry, but I'm not out to make the game easy.

As for the change in stat requirements, it's only been mentioned for mugging, so I don't see how that dynamically changes the game? If anything, it balances things out so different stats have different purposes.

14 years ago  #18
Banned

Fair enough.  I suppose the way you just explained it, helps me understand a bit more.  Especially where your coming from.  I had alot of messages from higher level inmates debating same questions.  I figured I would just post in the forum.  Thanks for explaining, Mufasa.  No one wants this game to be any easier.

14 years ago  #19
Level 29

Originally posted by Bravo No one wants this game to be any easier.

haha, tell that to all the "how can I level up faster" noobz

14 years ago  #20
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Bravo No one wants this game to be any easier.

haha, tell that to all the "how can I level up faster" noobz

We've tried you've tried but the post's keep coming Mufasa thick and fast as they say

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread