Item Title

Item Description

Verify I Am Human

6 years ago  #11
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by GUINSTEV Mine does that once in a while but only 3 times max then im good

He need to use contact button mu reply’s to them even if he offline

6 years ago  #12
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 days

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by GUINSTEV Mine does that once in a while but only 3 times max then im good

He need to use contact button mu reply’s to them even if he offline

Yes sir you are correct. It may be his cpu that is the problem though

6 years ago  #13
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

If you can help him I’m sure he appreciate it

6 years ago  #14
Level 30

Originally posted by anthonypowell If you can help him I’m sure he appreciate it

I will do my best to check into it tonight after work

6 years ago  #15
Level 15
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

Understand and thanks. If the software was working it would figure out after four or five times that I wasn't human and shut me out but it doesn't even do that. As soon as I satisfy the checkboxes or type in the audio cue it just repetitively cycles into additional verification required. Like I said, I did the check the boxes with whatever in them for 30 minutes, with no end in sight. I did the audio cues 13 times and still required additional verifications. Over and over and over all the while I'm blocked out of the game. So for now, I'm hosed.

6 years ago  #16
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I've seen it do this to me also at times so any page that has next at the bottom I don't even bother ticking the boxes just wait till a verify page and it works

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #17
Level 15

Run that by me again one more time bro, only a bit slower and with a tad more detail please? You may be onto something. Imma thinking that over the past two weeks or so I got unusually heavy with the training and thinking my account may have been flagged as a potential bot account and that is why the bs with the additional verification required thing. I did put in a contact for help thing and got an email two days ago saying they received but ain't heard squat since... Much respect

6 years ago  #18
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Ok so the verify comes up you tick the box and it brings up the pictures, complete as it says then click next or verify at bottom when u move to second set of pictures if it says verify at the bottom complete as it says then click verify hopefully this will take the pictures off back to original page and click on validate under your very first tick box...if on the second page there is no verify in blue at the bottom and it says next don't tick any pictures click next and it will either move to new images or force you tick then verify same again pictures disappear and click the validate words...hope that works for you cheers

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #19
Level 15

Thank you bro... Will definitely give it a try. Respect.

6 years ago  #20
Level 30

Thanks @jaseleo

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread