Item Title

Item Description

Verify I Am Human

6 years ago  #1
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

The new "verify you are human" app is blocking me from playing the game.  I train and it asks me to verify I am human.  I check the box.  Then a picture pops up asking me to check all the frames with something specific in them.  I do that.  It then pops up a new picture with a new request and I do that one too.  And then pops up another and so on until I run out of patience after 12, 13, and 14 times!  I've spent more time in the last two weeks verifying I am a human than I have spent playing the game.  I've tried the sound verification as well and when I enter in what it asks, it then tells me additional verifications are required.  

I've enjoyed the game and have been on for over a year so I'm not a noob at this thing but this is ridiculous.  I can do other things on the web besides "verify that I am human."  Your call PB, I've got things to do and I hope continuing on here is one of them...

6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by ThadP The new "verify you are human" app is blocking me from playing the game.  I train and it asks me to verify I am human.  I check the box.  Then a picture pops up asking me to check all the frames with something specific in them.  I do that.  It then pops up a new picture with a new request and I do that one too.  And then pops up another and so on until I run out of patience after 12, 13, and 14 times!  I've spent more time in the last two weeks verifying I am a human than I have spent playing the game.  I've tried the sound verification as well and when I enter in what it asks, it then tells me additional verifications are required.  

I've enjoyed the game and have been on for over a year so I'm not a noob at this thing but this is ridiculous.  I can do other things on the web besides "verify that I am human."  Your call PB, I've got things to do and I hope continuing on here is one of them...

Due to few botting this was brought back don’t like it log out

6 years ago  #3
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Eventually after a few clicks of select the picture you can pick done and it'll accept your answer and let you continue to play

6 years ago  #4
Level 15

Thanks for your reply TheGrimRaper, I know what your saying and I know that is how it is supposed to work. The problem is that the verification utility on my account gets locked into a persistent additional verifications required routine that it will not come out of nor allow me to access the game any longer. I can close the browser window and reopen it and the additional verifications required is still there. The only way I can make it go away is by shutting down the browser completely and relaunching. The additional verification function is either busted for my account or it is busted in general. I can sit there for 30 minutes continually doing additional verifications all the while denied access to the game. Basically I can play until I am required to verify I am human and then I am locked into "additional verifications required" and am denied any further access to the game.

Does AnthonyPowell represent the game site Prison Block formally? If so, then I think I've found one of the causes for the declining numbers of game players.

6 years ago  #5
Level 29

Originally posted by ThadP Thanks for your reply TheGrimRaper, I know what your saying and I know that is how it is supposed to work. The problem is that the verification utility on my account gets locked into a persistent additional verifications required routine that it will not come out of nor allow me to access the game any longer. I can close the browser window and reopen it and the additional verifications required is still there. The only way I can make it go away is by shutting down the browser completely and relaunching. The additional verification function is either busted for my account or it is busted in general. I can sit there for 30 minutes continually doing additional verifications all the while denied access to the game. Basically I can play until I am required to verify I am human and then I am locked into "additional verifications required" and am denied any further access to the game.

Does AnthonyPowell represent the game site Prison Block formally? If so, then I think I've found one of the causes for the declining numbers of game players.

It will only repeated give new captains if last was wrong my mobile does it now and then no more than 4 though so can’t see why you get 12

6 years ago  #6
Level 15

I'm shut out anthonypowell. I check the boxes with signs or cars or storefronts and it recycles into a new scene saying additional verification is required. I did that for 30 minutes yesterday. I am locked out of the game once the verify you are human checker kicks in. I tried the sound thing thinking maybe it was a quirk but it did it for 14 continuous additional verification required challenges before I got frustrated and quit playing. Once this routine kicks in, the ONLY way I can continue playing is to kill my browser entirely and restart it load my rap sheet. That's my situation. I've been online since 1994 and I know a busted routine when I see one. This puppy is busted. That or my account has some weird tag on it that causes it to lock out. Long story short, you have a guy whose been playing almost two years who cannot play anymore. That's it in a nutshell. Sorry for my harsh words earlier, I am frustrated because I like the game and I don't want to have to quit it over something that is not my doing. Respect...

6 years ago  #7
Level 29

Use contact button but I suggest you try use a different browser or clear cookies cache all that shit too

6 years ago  #8
Level 15

Originally posted by anthonypowell Use contact button but I suggest you try use a different browser or clear cookies cache all that shit too

I use Chrome, I use Firefox, and I use Pale Moon browsers. The problem persists across all three that's why I think it is a looping issue in the verification program or something on my account causing. I use each browser for differing tasks so the caches would all have markedly differing files. PB is the only app I use on all three. The problem started a couple of days ago and is the same across all three browsers. Using contact button now. Thank you.

6 years ago  #9
Level 29

Sounds like it just you but mufasa awol So you kinda stuck

6 years ago  #10
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 days

Mine does that once in a while but only 3 times max then im good

Quick Reply