Item Title

Item Description

Verify I Am Human

6 years ago  #21
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

You'd think the damned thing would kick me out after four or five or six or seven or eight or nine or ten or 11 or 12... tries and declare me "not human!" Nope, did not bypass it nor did it inspire it to declare me human. Page down, game over. I honestly think that my little gym exercise about two weeks ago, which was pretty impressive but it was all me, tripped some kind of flag on my account as a suspected bot user. That is all I can figure. I've been on the web and the darpa net and puters too long for this to be anything other than an account issue at PB. I do these verifications on other games and sites without issue. And up until a week or two ago, without issue here as well. My box is the same, the software is the same, the problem repeats across three different browsers, all of which are used for separate activities, meaning different cookies, nothing on this end has tangibly changed other than I had a birthday a week ago and am now a year older. Is there an age limit for players? Can't do favors and cannot verify I am human at the gym, and when I cannot verify, nothing else works outside of the forum and wiki. Used the contact button, got an acknowledgement that they received my report and nothing since. They gave me a link to go on to check the status of my issue but guess what? Same old verification tool! Won't let me by there either. Gotta be something hosed on my account. Thanks everyone for your help and patience. Any input as how to kill off my character, gonna give my stuff away to my gang...

6 years ago  #22
Level 15

Finally got through my first one! 31 separate windows of checks, signs-cars-buses, and 12 minutes to get through them all. Is that how this works? 12 minutes to verify I'm human? 31 screens? I would've declared me non-human on the fifth, seventh at worst. If that is the system working as it should, people have better things to do than to spend that much time verifying they're human. I've been here two years so this ain't a noob speaking. It is someone who does not want to quit but is having major difficulty justifying such time expenditures for what is nothing short of technical folly.

6 years ago  #23
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

HOW IS ROMAN STILL BANNED? ABSOLUTE SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE SAYS HE HASNT EVEN GOTTEN A RETURN EMAIL ABOUT THE SUPPORT TICKET. and yes, i know this isnt related to title. boohoo

Last edited by rog_ 6 years ago

6 years ago  #24
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by ThadP Finally got through my first one! 31 separate windows of checks, signs-cars-buses, and 12 minutes to get through them all. Is that how this works? 12 minutes to verify I'm human? 31 screens? I would've declared me non-human on the fifth, seventh at worst. If that is the system working as it should, people have better things to do than to spend that much time verifying they're human. I've been here two years so this ain't a noob speaking. It is someone who does not want to quit but is having major difficulty justifying such time expenditures for what is nothing short of technical folly.

This sounds like something on your end.

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #25
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 days

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by ThadP Finally got through my first one! 31 separate windows of checks, signs-cars-buses, and 12 minutes to get through them all. Is that how this works? 12 minutes to verify I'm human? 31 screens? I would've declared me non-human on the fifth, seventh at worst. If that is the system working as it should, people have better things to do than to spend that much time verifying they're human. I've been here two years so this ain't a noob speaking. It is someone who does not want to quit but is having major difficulty justifying such time expenditures for what is nothing short of technical folly.

This sounds like something on your end.

I agree

6 years ago  #26
Level 15

Did not do it before gents, just started a couple of weeks ago when I first filed my concern. Been happily "checking" away for two years. I complain because I know how it is supposed to work and have experienced it working properly. FWIW, I have been computing since the late 1970's and been on the DARPA net since the mid 1980's and on the web since 1994. I've used Mac's, DOS, Windows, and Linux boxes both at work and at home. I have programmed in BASIC, COBOL, and Ladder Logic programming. Some would argue I'm too old to be playing such a game anyway and maybe that is so. I've enjoyed it and would love to continue but cannot justify dedicating so much time to a broken validation system. You say the problem is on my end, so be it. I say you're wrong. Nevertheless, I'm still locked out and cannot train or gain favors without being blocked by the validation check screens. I appreciate everyone's efforts to help but I do not sense that I've talked to anyone who has administrative control of the game or access to the system running it. I'd love to keep playing guys but if that is not possible, then it is not possible.

6 years ago  #27
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months
Click me for music!
6 years ago  #28
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

nobody else has this issue lol

6 years ago  #29
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 days

Originally posted by dayna nobody else has this issue lol

Yes its true and thats why i keep saying it must be on his end.

6 years ago  #30
Level 15

Thanks everyone for your patience and support. Two days ago the problem disappeared and the verification check sheets are behaving normally again. Thank you.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread