Item Title

Item Description

Verify I Am Human

6 years ago  #31
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

Found it. Keyboard was going out screwing up the USB. Y'all were right, it was on my end. Again, thanks for the patience and the help. RESOLVED! YESSSSS!

6 years ago  #32
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

when u complete first phase keep cliccin images of specified images... clicc verify .. came across this today.. fucc the police btw

6 years ago  #33
Level 34
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Hope this is right place .. Mu may I ask why when you train and od and you get the verifying thing. You go through them and all that and you get verified as human ok . But even though your doing that to prove your human and not a bot if you try buying out of infirm to often or to quickly u get a little yellow box saying "TRYING TO BOT ARE WE"... I get it is to stop people botting or what ever but if you are doing the verifying thing like clicking on street signs, store fronts, cars, roads and such and it verifying you are human why do u get that msg. Asking as I have got it 2 times tonight(my time). Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but its first time its happened to me ..

Last edited by death187 6 years ago

6 years ago  #34
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You get that message when you did not properly verify that you weren't a human.

6 years ago  #35
Level 34

Ah i thought you couldn't leave the verify thing until you had did it properly. So how is it that you do not verify properly as i try to click every box of what it wants you to . Then some times it will do the same thing(say street signs) for 4-5 times then it will go to click pictures like with cars or roads until none are showing. Is that when it aint verifying properly. Just asking as want to make sure im doing it right is all. Was worried i wouldnt be able log on this morning as i dont train hard out so came as bit of a shock to see the msg. But thanks for letting me know what is going on.

6 years ago  #36
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Just follow the directions. If you submit and it's not done right, that'll happen.

6 years ago  #37
Level 34

OK thanks again

6 years ago  #38
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Is this how the new system will be or are the kinks still being worked out? I just tried to powertrain for the first time and in the first 5 min trained roughly 700k with a few validation boxes popping (no big deal). But then the last 200-250k took me over 7 minutes because I started to have to verify every OD, and then I started to have to verify multiple things such as cars, then store fronts, then roads all in 1 validation. I wasn't choosing them wrong because I took my time and clicked every box that contained what they were asking for. Then it switched to when I would click on an image, another one would load behind it (like click all cars) then cars kept coming back up in the boxes I just check only the images were purposely loading slower and slower? Is the intent of this really to slow us down the more that we train because it definitely looks that way. If you're still working on it cool, I understand that cheaters need to be handled but it seems like a lot of them are already getting "too busy" to play now and seems a lil excessive to validate I'm human when I just validated I was 25 seconds prior

6 years ago  #39
Level 38
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

these checks must be changed. Every INFIRM I have to check, sometimes several times.

Adam hands you a Bag of Coal. NO REFUNDS!
6 years ago  #40
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

@Mufasa my first post wasn’t meant to bitch. I’m just curious if that’s the way you intend on doing the validation moving forward. It seems a little excessive considering all we really need is a window that pops up randomly and maybe has 2 images/colors and a and ask us to choose A or B. At that point it’s pretty clear that we’re human and could get back to training until the next OD. My only complaint is how long it’s taking to verify each time. Hell I wouldn’t mind if the validation popped up every time we hit the train button as long as it was a quick few extra clicks then move on. Any way we can get a little input on this? If it’s already been discussed I obviously missed it and will look for something in the forums about it. Thanks

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread