Originally posted by Chang
Originally posted by Kron
Originally posted by Chang
Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by TheGrimraper
Originally posted by anthonypowell Are You There Human?

Please take a moment to confirm that you are actually a human by completing the validation below

You are currently a Respected Prisoner until 10/12/2017Upgrade Your Account!

-Respected Prisoner badge

-Recover HP twice as quick

-Recover Energy twice as quick

-Recover Nerve twice as quick

-Recover Stamina twice as quick

-Gain extra bank interest

-Double bank max deposit

-50% off Prison Transport

-50% off Money Sending Fees

-20% off Market Listing fees (Cash Only)

-10% off Infirmary & Isolation Fees

-2 Extra backpack slots

when and why the verification start for respected players??????????

I would imagine it has to do with the crazy top gains... 300mil in one week is insane, not saying it can't be done by somebody putting the time and effort into doing so but you know it might be a factor

that could be it but when we buy respect status the verification is removed at least be nice to know or be told it was getting done

Paying money doesn't mean that the staff isn't concerned with exploiting the game, that's actually explicitly addressed numerous times. Why does this need special attention?

it doesnt but when it said before i bought mine verification removed . thats why i paid for it as it slowed me training n criming and am sure many done same

Ok where does it say the verification is removed because I've never seen this and am pretty sure you're just making this up for the sake of your argument.

a week ago it said it

Where

right wat he pasted

Ok but where did it say that because what he pasted wasn't there a week ago because it was there in the last 15 minutes so where was it posted a week ago?

even dayna agreed it was there you that fucking dumb to say 3 people lying

right

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #22
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I had 6 months of respected and had occasional verification the whole time so yeah I guess I'm dumb for knowing what was happening literally as it was happening.

6 years ago  #23
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Kron I had 6 months of respected and had occasional verification the whole time so yeah I guess I'm dumb for knowing what was happening literally as it was happening.

it always been same till this week but no one noticed because of event and i forgot you that speacial kind of retard

6 years ago  #24
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Kron I had 6 months of respected and had occasional verification the whole time so yeah I guess I'm dumb for knowing what was happening literally as it was happening.

we had it because people were asking for bot checks... people were fine with it... but a few people pointed out it was a perk of being respected and mu removed it... but as chang left his bot on overnight and didnt notice we mugged 200mill of him while he was continually buying out and still criming until 4 hours down the line its been reinstated...

id rather a 10 second check every now and then than cheats prosper i know it sucks but it is the same for everyone.. i do understand its frustrating and that people bought respect but id rather it be there to stop cheats clicking without clicking... other people feel different and that is fine we are all entitiled to our own opinion...

6 years ago  #25
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Originally posted by dayna

we had it because people were asking for bot checks... people were fine with it... but a few people pointed out it was a perk of being respected and mu removed it... but as chang left his bot on overnight and didnt notice we mugged 200mill of him while he was continually buying out and still criming until 4 hours down the line its been reinstated...

id rather a 10 second check every now and then than cheats prosper i know it sucks but it is the same for everyone.. i do understand its frustrating and that people bought respect but id rather it be there to stop cheats clicking without clicking... other people feel different and that is fine we are all entitiled to our own opinion...

BTW IF U GET MUGGED OR MAILED BE SURE TO CHECK THAT SHIT OR U AUTOMATICALLY CHEATING FYI

6 years ago  #26
Level 29

it always been same till this week but no one noticed because of event and i forgot you that speacial kind of retard

It's always been the same as in respected players have always had verification, so what's your problem? The last issue was with squeeze who had respected during the alleged botting.

Your defense is you (a dumbass), chang (the accused botter), and dayna (someone who speaks on anything regardless of how little knowledge she has on the subject) so yeah no your defense is probably weak regardless of what any page says.

dayna you right i suppose. kron you saying a mentor knows fuck all clearly

6 years ago  #27
Level 28

So the issue is that verification was suddenly removed then suddenly reinstated and that's the entirety of the complaint?

6 years ago  #28
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Originally posted by Kron So the issue is that verification was suddenly removed then suddenly reinstated and that's the entirety of the complaint?

YES

6 years ago  #29
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz

Originally posted by Kron So the issue is that verification was suddenly removed then suddenly reinstated and that's the entirety of the complaint?

---point of the thread ---

----your head---

6 years ago  #30
Level 28

It's always been the same as in respected players have always had verification, so what's your problem? The last issue was with squeeze who had respected during the alleged botting.

Your defense is you (a dumbass), chang (the accused botter), and dayna (someone who speaks on anything regardless of how little knowledge she has on the subject) so yeah no your defense is probably weak regardless of what any page says.

dayna you right i suppose. kron you saying a mentor knows fuck all clearly

Lmao, yeah the application for mentors is pretty rigorous in the knowledge about everything department. There are dumbasses, then there are people like you. How can trump be president if he isn't intelligent? How can trump not be intelligent if he's president? Whoa, circular logic what is that? Oh man I bet I just opened a whole new world up to you.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread