verify im human

6 years ago  #51
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by TheGrimraper
Originally posted by anthonypowell Are You There Human?

Please take a moment to confirm that you are actually a human by completing the validation below

You are currently a Respected Prisoner until 10/12/2017Upgrade Your Account!

-Respected Prisoner badge

-Recover HP twice as quick

-Recover Energy twice as quick

-Recover Nerve twice as quick

-Recover Stamina twice as quick

-Gain extra bank interest

-Double bank max deposit

-50% off Prison Transport

-50% off Money Sending Fees

-20% off Market Listing fees (Cash Only)

-10% off Infirmary & Isolation Fees

-2 Extra backpack slots

when and why the verification start for respected players??????????

I would imagine it has to do with the crazy top gains... 300mil in one week is insane, not saying it can't be done by somebody putting the time and effort into doing so but you know it might be a factor

that could be it but when we buy respect status the verification is removed at least be nice to know or be told it was getting done

The verification for respected prisoners was always there, even though at some point either Vintral or KingTommy added "no verification" to the main page, it was never listed in the wiki and the code continued to show verifications.

After a member pressed the issue, I removed it for respected players. I felt it was asking for trouble, but figured it couldn't hurt to try. We've seen over the last 4 months that that's just not the case, so it's back.

If you're upset about it and want a refund for your respected status, hit the contact link above. I'll remove your respect and issue a pro-rated refund for any bought via PayPal.

I'll be honest, I didn't read the other 5 pages of the thread, so if there's an issue outside of the verification, or something that wasn't addressed in my post, feel free to repost.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread