Item Title

Item Description

verify im human

6 years ago  #31
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper
Originally posted by Kron So the issue is that verification was suddenly removed then suddenly reinstated and that's the entirety of the complaint?

---point of the thread ---

----your head---

Ok so why was no thread made when the verification was removed? If there's an issue with inconsistent rewards why does it start here?

6 years ago  #32
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Kron
Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by Kron I had 6 months of respected and had occasional verification the whole time so yeah I guess I'm dumb for knowing what was happening literally as it was happening.

it always been same till this week but no one noticed because of event and i forgot you that speacial kind of retard

It's always been the same as in respected players have always had verification, so what's your problem? The last issue was with squeeze who had respected during the alleged botting.

Your defense is you (a dumbass), chang (the accused botter), and dayna (someone who speaks on anything regardless of how little knowledge she has on the subject) so yeah no your defense is probably weak regardless of what any page says.

dayna you right i suppose. kron you saying a mentor knows fuck all clearly

Lmao, yeah the application for mentors is pretty rigorous in the knowledge about everything department. There are dumbasses, then there are people like you. How can trump be president if he isn't intelligent? How can trump not be intelligent if he's president? Whoa, circular logic what is that? Oh man I bet I just opened a whole new world up to you.

woah, i know this was eye opening for me

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #33
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

lol kron i knew u would turn to sarcastic intelligence to try to undermine people... but it is what it is i do understand peoples frustrations i really do and i am sorry you feel that way... but its there to stop people doing things they should not be it is that simple...

6 years ago  #34
Level 28

Honestly if the issue is "the warden shouldn't be allowed to change the respected rewards without a global announcement", then where was the complaint for the first change?

6 years ago  #35
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Originally posted by Kron Honestly if the issue is "the warden shouldn't be allowed to change the respected rewards without a global announcement", then where was the complaint for the first change?

undermined and derailed like always

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #36
Level 29

Originally posted by Kron I had 6 months of respected and had occasional verification the whole time so yeah I guess I'm dumb for knowing what was happening literally as it was happening.

it always been same till this week but no one noticed because of event and i forgot you that speacial kind of retard

It's always been the same as in respected players have always had verification, so what's your problem? The last issue was with squeeze who had respected during the alleged botting.

Your defense is you (a dumbass), chang (the accused botter), and dayna (someone who speaks on anything regardless of how little knowledge she has on the subject) so yeah no your defense is probably weak regardless of what any page says.

dayna you right i suppose. kron you saying a mentor knows fuck all clearly

Lmao, yeah the application for mentors is pretty rigorous in the knowledge about everything department. There are dumbasses, then there are people like you. How can trump be president if he isn't intelligent? How can trump not be intelligent if he's president? Whoa, circular logic what is that? Oh man I bet I just opened a whole new world up to you.

your clearly duimb you not no me and do i give a fuck about trump erm no you just doing ypur best to derail this thread you sound like demo go back to your mums basement ya fat loser

6 years ago  #37
Level 28

Originally posted by Kron Honestly if the issue is "the warden shouldn't be allowed to change the respected rewards without a global announcement", then where was the complaint for the first change?

If the issue is "the warden shouldn't be allowed to change the respected rewards THAT BENEFIT ME without a global announcement", then where was the announcement for the people who benefited from respected players not exploiting the criming and training systems?

6 years ago  #38
Level 28

Nah yall, this last post is the thread. You want to complain when shit affects you without an understanding of operations on the whole so no yall dont deserve any special attention. Go cry in your cells boohoo.

If the issue is "the warden shouldn't be allowed to change the respected rewards THAT BENEFIT ME without a global announcement", then where was the announcement for the people who benefited from respected players not exploiting the criming and training systems?

6 years ago  #39
Level 29

i only just seen the bil chang crimed sorry chang that aint normal but who else exploited it kron bud was banned for having mail with dupes . you know who cheating n holding out isnt that a ban

and kron keep deleting his posts lol true troll

6 years ago  #40
Level 29

i only just seen the bil chang crimed sorry chang that aint normal but who else exploited it kron bud was banned for having mail with dupes . you know who cheating n holding out isnt that a ban

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread