Item Title

Item Description

verify im human

6 years ago  #41
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

i don't believe this section of the forums is meant for all this back and forth. we are just looking like children now

6 years ago  #42
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Whatever bullshit you just posted has nothing to do with what I posted so go eat a dick and think on it for like 5 hours before you post again.

6 years ago  #43
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by rog_ i don't believe this section of the forums is meant for all this back and forth. we are just looking like children now

well derailed by kron may aswell close it up

You are no longer subscribed to this thread

6 years ago  #44
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by rog_ i don't believe this section of the forums is meant for all this back and forth. we are just looking like children now

well derailed by kron may aswell close it up

Derailed as in you're fucking retarded and embarrassed that your complaint holds no water. It's ok, you can admit to it. The proof is all here anyway.

6 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 6 years, 10 months

The sudden change would annoy me if I had paid for verification to be removed however if it stops cheaters it will help the game but for people with respected status he should offer an alternative such as verification captchas every hour instead of 30 minutes instead of removing it completely

6 years ago  #46
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months
6 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 3 months

lol funny thread

6 years ago  #48
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 9 months

Does this argument mean you two don't fuck anymore?

6 years ago  #49
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by dayna http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/Chang

here is your reason

Yeah Ive personally asked about this and NOTHING I did training wise had anything to do with verification at all. I was told verification was there to protect the games integrity and Ive always been for whatever staff feels they need to do to prevent cheating. Again, dont blame me because someone else raised major red flags. I train and chat in SB, I answer mails in a timely manner, etc. So listen to Dayna on this one.

And on top of what I just said, being respected promised that we would have Captcha's. Its clever to have verifications but they arent captcha's so that argument that we paid to have it removed is null.

Enjoy your evening folks, just thought I would chime in and say what Ive personally found out.

6 years ago  #50
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I just did a verification with road signs and cars and I had to complete like 15 to say I'm human, y'all tripping

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread