Item Title

Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #161
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

09/25/2017 7:39pmPistol22 has sent you 1,250,000 Bottle of Waters!

6 years ago  #162
Level 29
Gang: Dark Side
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Originally posted by hanako This is a PB Public Service Announcement. 

It has been drawn to my attention many times over the past week that players have been  quitting due to getting their bank robbed or being mugged of cash they are holding, particularly off time. 

I am sad that players are talking about quitting or quitting.  

However there is a few things i want to say.  PB is not a game solely about training and the Warden has spoken of this recently.  It is actually about being the toughest... and toughest comes in many forms... fortitude in the face of hardship is one example of toughness.  I hate to say it but OGpeak is an example of this. As was Povich.

As an old timer in many senses of the word... I think I am right in saying that many players on here have become complacant about the risks involved with building up big banks, holding millons of dollars and going offline.  In my pb youth that would never have happened.  Some of you may remember how risky it was to hold even 30mill.  I see people holding soooo much money ... myself included.

The difference is... that people hold this assuming they are safe.  YOU ARE NEVER SAFE.  If you are prepared to hold that amount of money the be prepared to lose it.  

Players in the old days had to work way harder to build their stats... and they were doing it in a climate where you could not hold 10s of thousands, let alone millions... and yet the like of @Rog_ and @lboogie all built amazing stats.  The trick is being smart about how you hold and store you cash.  

I also remember in terms of having to get items... only being able to crime one mill at a time then sending it off.  It was life. And it is why runners became important.  Maybe someone needs to put in effort on building a decent run team.  It could damn well be worth your while. 

And i know i say this as i am holding over 100 mill... but for me... if i lose it... it is just money. Ask Negan how many times he has managed to get cash from me... lmao 

Secondly raiding cells.  Your cell will get raided if you have lots of money in it.   To expect it won't is naive.  In real life, would you store millions of dollars in your house and expect people to be able to know it was there and then not steal it.  No we wouldn't.  Yet online, where people are 10x less empathetic of course you will be raided. So if you choose to build a bank be prepared to lose shit. 

Also... fight back damn it.  Gangs all have some strong and some not so strong players.  So do what you can... and if you are mugged... mug back... raid... fight... place hits... decent ones... and don't just quit!   Look for whoelse has a good bank in that gang... or may not be as fast.

And lastly... to the people doing the mugging and raiding... the #dontbeadick is coming to you.  Go ahead and click the buttons but no need to be a braggart.  You didn't end terrorism, or climb mount everast .... you clicked a button.  

The game should be fun, and include all parts of the game, attacking, mugging, raiding, criming and training, and basic fucking people skills.  ... it isn't fun when people are crying and it isn't fun when people are being dicks.  Please remember I love you all... well almost all... 

So keep playing you punks

Damn, spledid!

6 years ago  #163
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

ima hit u until u pay it back... until then your on the list... enjoy

6 years ago  #164
Level 28

Originally posted by dayna ima hit u until u pay it back... until then your on the list... enjoy

why though? he knew better. 09/25/2017 7:39pmPistol22 has sent you 1,250,000 Bottle of Waters!

6 years ago  #165
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

he did know better i agree completely no doubts on that... but i told u if u scam again i would... im just keeping my word something u dont know how to lol

6 years ago  #166
Level 28

Originally posted by dayna he did know better i agree completely no doubts on that... but i told u if u scam again i would... im just keeping my word something u dont know how to lol

but i been told the block iam the greatist scammer this joint has ever seen?

6 years ago  #167
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

im da fuccen baws yall aight shit

6 years ago  #168
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Lmao i completely decimated everyone in this thread

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
5 years ago  #169
Level 17
Gang: Soul Society
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

I love 💏 you Hanako..OoooOook..My bad 💓 IN THIS SHYTZ..Word Up!!! 👍👍👍

5 years ago  #170
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Lol... Oh lawd