Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

12 years ago  #31
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by dayna i like this thread steve

yeah me to i think it'll definetly help out the newbies and the established "gangsters" of pb i like it steve keep up the good stuff in pb and make this game better with all your help. and not only your help but the other mentor's help. i really appreciate it. i haven't gotten help form you all mentors but i notice it's really helping all the newbies. thanks guys for your help. :clap: :clap:

12 years ago  #32
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

nice one bro

12 years ago  #33
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

seriously, 3/4 of the mail i get is either "can you help me?" or "can you be my mentor?" i've started deleting those. i have enough to do without playing twenty questions. not trying to be an ass, but the answer to both is yes (unless you just want me to give you items, cash, or amenities, in which case, no). if you have a question, please just ask, but like hanako said, take a few minutes to read the tutorial, it answers more than any of us can. and if you still have questions, please feel free to ask. we can be helpful sometimes

12 years ago  #34
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Yeah The "can you help me" or "can you be my mentor" questions 9 times out of 10 after I say yes The next question is "can you send me money"or this new one "Im new send me my starter package". WTF is that about, what is this starter package crap. I do get some noobs with legit questions that I dont mind answering at all. And most who are a few minutes to an hour starting PB once I point them to the Tutorial they are ok.

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #35
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Yeah The "can you help me" or "can you be my mentor" questions 9 times out of 10 after I say yes The next question is "can you send me money"or this new one "Im new send me my starter package". WTF is that about, what is this starter package crap. I do get some noobs with legit questions that I dont mind answering at all. And most who are a few minutes to an hour starting PB once I point them to the Tutorial they are ok.

omg... i thought the starter package was just me... i think it has come from the noob fund... i don't know how it came to be like that.... so weird... now if people ask for stuff i say no. I give it when they are actually trying to figure the game out

12 years ago  #36
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 days

ive been getting the same questions and the starter pack or noob pack just started being asked for and its quite annoying how many people just want free shit

12 years ago  #37
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by wormdogg10 Yeah The "can you help me" or "can you be my mentor" questions 9 times out of 10 after I say yes The next question is "can you send me money"or this new one "Im new send me my starter package". WTF is that about, what is this starter package crap. I do get some noobs with legit questions that I dont mind answering at all. And most who are a few minutes to an hour starting PB once I point them to the Tutorial they are ok.

omg... i thought the starter package was just me... i think it has come from the noob fund... i don't know how it came to be like that.... so weird... now if people ask for stuff i say no. I give it when they are actually trying to figure the game out

I had nothing to do with it - srsly

12 years ago  #38
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 days

a year down the line, steve still is a pro nerd... keep it up buddy

I'm the boogie man
12 years ago  #39
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by hanako

I get the same thing. I just ask them if they need help with anything else

12 years ago  #40
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by MrBli a year down the line, steve still is a pro nerd... keep it up buddy

and proud

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread