Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

12 years ago  #41
Level 3
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

well ive been here a week now and asked for help and got none so far ...so much for new player help

12 years ago  #42
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by roadrunner well ive been here a week now and asked for help and got none so far ...so much for new player help

You posted this 3 mins before you mailed me so how was I supposed to know youve been here a week?

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #43
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by roadrunner well ive been here a week now and asked for help and got none so far ...so much for new player help

3 days 20 hrs is a little shy of 7 days

Read the tutorial, wiki, forum stickies and then hit up the mentors for additional support/advice.

Takes some self help to get anywhere

12 years ago  #44
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

you're obviously wrong about being here a week, and how did you ask for help? did you mail a mentor? did you approach them with, "can you help me?" or "can you give me items?" because if you did that with me, yes, i ignored you, and i've forgotten about you, and you're not off to a good start here....

i hate doing this, because maybe it is a coincidence. but...

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/speedygonzales1

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/bugzbunny

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/roadrunner

12 years ago  #45
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months
12 years ago  #46
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Dupes make me not want to help anyone. especially the ones who have no life and want to keep coming back to ruin the game for others. Multiple account holders please go away and find something better to do with your time. You all are truly losers. Im just saying

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

sometimes i get inbarrest because i am leader of one of the biggest gangs in sq but i still have to ask people for cash this really annoys me.is not any better ways of getting more money like only 1 energy to search the yard instaed of 2

12 years ago  #48
Level 14
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

Originally posted by dazanofear sometimes i get inbarrest because i am leader of one of the biggest gangs in sq but i still have to ask people for cash this really annoys me.is not any better ways of getting more money like only 1 energy to search the yard instaed of 2

You don't HAVE to ask for money. Trust me... 2 nrg to dig is fucking heaven. We have 10 here in AZ and its prob more in SD. If you want cash you can buy and sell amens or items (suckers always buy items such as eds and sw for more than the normal price), crime and do runs. As the leader of a gang it should be you helping out gang members with cash etc if they need it - not asking other people for it. If you are not in that position then maybe you should be a gang leader.

12 years ago  #49
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand

Originally posted by Death_Hand_Luke
Originally posted by dazanofear sometimes i get inbarrest because i am leader of one of the biggest gangs in sq but i still have to ask people for cash this really annoys me.is not any better ways of getting more money like only 1 energy to search the yard instaed of 2

You don't HAVE to ask for money. Trust me... 2 nrg to dig is fucking heaven. We have 10 here in AZ and its prob more in SD. If you want cash you can buy and sell amens or items (suckers always buy items such as eds and sw for more than the normal price), crime and do runs. As the leader of a gang it should be you helping out gang members with cash etc if they need it - not asking other people for it. If you are not in that position then maybe you should be a gang leader.

+++!

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
12 years ago  #50
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

no akk my money and that went to gang members you see i help them out as mutch as possible

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread