Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

12 years ago  #61
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

people are free to try to play detective as much as they want, in the end it all comes down to hatred/jealousy, im without a doubt 'guilty' of having mentors send stuff down for me, aand im guilty of paying them - but did they ever demand it? No, i forced the payment on them, if someone helps you you help them back, thats all i know.. worst case scnario theyll use those items to feed noobs.

and to the bored lames who cant mind their own business about mentors sending items for other players in SD (this is the tricky part, not sure if its allowed or not), we all know that every mentor has done that, if not to everyone, theyve done that for their own gang privately...., so why pretend as if the mentors arent helping anyone including their gangs/close friends.....its either everyone (unless theyre your enemies) or none.

12 years ago  #62
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Read the thread i posted... Mumubear stated already about sending items...

12 years ago  #63
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by hanako I am hoping to clarify the sending of items by mentors... by posting a link to where i ask about some points...

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Mentors-clarification-thread-t31175.html

I do send items to lower prisons from SD people. I will not do it for people who are on my enemies list... and i don't do it all the time...

I do this not to benefit my friends but to help the noobs who are in lower prisons and it can be hard to get reverse runners... and they often have concerns about getting scammed... and often i am doing it for people who i don't even talk to...

I expect everybody now to send money to the person they are asking me to send to as i am extremely fearful of being tricked and sending to someone's dupe accidently... so i do everything i can to ascertain that they aren't a dupe.

I NEVER take payment as that would be, as mufasa stated... a breach of my powers... i send money back if people give it to me... i do however take chocolates and other items for the noobs funds...

Now... if anything i am doing is wrong... i am sure that staff will come in here and strip me of my mentor status or ban my ass... or perhaps let me know if what i am doing is wrong... and to all the rest of you gossiping bitches... if you got some major concern about what we as mentors are doing... take it up direct with us or with staff ... or how about you just play the game and worry about your own actions....

anybody want to ask me something knows how too reach me. And thats all I got to say

Last edited by wormdogg10 12 years ago

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #64
Level 34

Exactly worm... everyone knows how to contact you... and me... but they don't... they sit in SB gossiping...

12 years ago  #65
Level 35

Originally posted by Demhelius people are free to try to play detective as much as they want, in the end it all comes down to hatred/jealousy, im without a doubt 'guilty' of having mentors send stuff down for me, aand im guilty of paying them - but did they ever demand it? No, i forced the payment on them, if someone helps you you help them back, thats all i know.. worst case scnario theyll use those items to feed noobs.

and to the bored lames who cant mind their own business about mentors sending items for other players in SD (this is the tricky part, not sure if its allowed or not), we all know that every mentor has done that, if not to everyone, theyve done that for their own gang privately...., so why pretend as if the mentors arent helping anyone including their gangs/close friends.....its either everyone (unless theyre your enemies) or none.

The only people I havent helped are people who I suspect are dupes that want me to send to their "boyfriend" or "girlfriend". Other then that damn near everybody in SD Ive helped. And my crew hardly ever asks, me maybe once in a while.

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #66
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Yeppp hanas right .....and she wont be tricked into sending items to dupes because i wanted tovget a payment from xxxxx and i sent them a dollar to prove that Were not dupeS....sooo. plus one hana!!!!

12 years ago  #67
Level 35

Originally posted by shafz_9 Yeppp hanas right .....and she wont be tricked into sending items to dupes because i wanted tovget a payment from xxxxx and i sent them a dollar to prove that Were not dupeS....sooo. plus one hana!!!!

Imma start doing this too. especially for first timers

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #68
Level 34

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by shafz_9 Yeppp hanas right .....and she wont be tricked into sending items to dupes because i wanted tovget a payment from xxxxx and i sent them a dollar to prove that Were not dupeS....sooo. plus one hana!!!!

Imma start doing this too. especially for first timers

Yeah... i felt rude doing it at first especially with people i have known for years... but i don't wanna be banned... i would end up rocking in the corner of the room if i was banned... lost with no idea of what to do with my spare time... people understand though when i explain that i have to make sure i am not going to get banned... i dont' know how else to check that they aren't dupes...

When it comes to other dupes... like not transfers... just trying to help with sending items... i get anxious... like speedy... i could easily accidentaly send him items not realising that it was him... and i worry i would get banned... but i try not to let myself get too anxious as i wouldn't help no one then

12 years ago  #69
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I'm not sure what brought all of this about, but it sounds like you have the right idea. Mentor powers are for you to help new players, and entirely at your discretion. Most mentors were chosen for mentor status because we knew they could be trusted.

As far as the staff is concerned, mentors are doing a great job. Keep it up.

It was posted in this thread already by hanako, but her old thread still does a good job of summing it all up.

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Mentors-clarification-thread-t31175.html

[EDIT]: To any mentors wondering if players are dupes, simply send Ajja, Sangriax, or me a message and say "PrisonerA wants me to send money, but I'm not sure if they're a dupe of PrisonerB" and we can get back to you on whether anything looks suspicious.

Last edited by kingtommy 12 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
12 years ago  #70
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Leah80 So true, So true. I usually try to help New Members out with chocolates, the ones that are showing interest in learning in the game and are actually being active and I can see they are training and enjoying the game.

Great thread.

Yepppp thats right lmao you gave me over 1k chocolates i'm a fat cunt lool

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread