Item Title

Item Description

Gang Vaults

5 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

With all the new gear and amens that are taking tens of thousands of items at one time, would it be possible to upgrade vaults from 2k items to like 5-10k items in one vault? Cause even then one still would have too many items to fit all in vaults but could still protect what one would consider their best items. Like when winning the weekly lottery let's say you get really lucky and win 10k copias, goodie skulls, lock picks, trick or treat bags etc.. By being able to spend favs to upgrade the vaults you could actually protect them for being taken. With the right luck one can take 10k items in just one attack with spidy gloves and then their goes the winnings. If player was a low level then it could really affect them and their progress. Just a thought. 

5 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 5 months

+1 on spending favs to upgrade vaults

5 years ago  #3
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

+1

Especially with the introduction of Spidey Gloves.

5 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I think its time for an upgrade on the max for items in the gang vault. Good suggestion

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

I'll quote myself from another thread

Originally posted by Mufasa I'll be honest, I didn't write gangs, and diving into it to figure out what it's supposed to do or did do isn't at the top of my list of things to tackle.

Sorry, I'm only one man.

5 years ago  #6
Level 28
Incarcerated: 5 years, 10 months

I was just wondering could the vault hold amens for the gang like to help some of our lower levels maybe have it hold 3 amens max and the player can only use one at a time and if they leave the gang the amen returns to the vault I don’t know I was just wondering

5 years ago  #7
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by MillaGang050 I was just wondering could the vault hold amens for the gang like to help some of our lower levels maybe have it hold 3 amens max and the player can only use one at a time and if they leave the gang the amen returns to the vault I don’t know I was just wondering

Kinda sounds like a good idea imo. Id like to see the items vault expanded to around 10k per vault also just fyi

5 years ago  #8
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by MillaGang050 I was just wondering could the vault hold amens for the gang like to help some of our lower levels maybe have it hold 3 amens max and the player can only use one at a time and if they leave the gang the amen returns to the vault I don’t know I was just wondering

Kinda sounds like a good idea imo. Id like to see the items vault expanded to around 10k per vault also just fyi

Item expansion does seem in order nowadays with the amounts of items floating out there. Great suggestion

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #9
Level 32
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Bump this even though I know your busy mu and didn’t design the gang vault in the first place I’d love to see a up grade or be able to buy more vaults

5 years ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

+1 for sure.. A few extra tabs or even an increase in each vault capacity would be awesome

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread