Item Title

Item Description

Halloween 2013: Fighting Tooth & Nail

10 years ago  #771
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

any chance we can get the elite supplier please? he had some good deals which i forgot to trade in on

10 years ago  #772
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Nulltag How hard would it be to add a feature when you spy to be able to scroll over amens to see stats tommy?:)

Although this would be useful, it would be an intricate addition.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #773
Level 34
Gang: Drop In Centre
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 days

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by Nulltag How hard would it be to add a feature when you spy to be able to scroll over amens to see stats tommy?:)

Although this would be useful, it would be an intricate addition.

Ok, thanks anyway. So many amens since I came back. HArd to figure the names for them all lol

10 years ago  #774
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Conducted Blood Rite and received a Vampire Sword Lvl 7

Thank you so much for this event... it really was my favourite i think... i enjoyed the stages and being able to truly see the fruits of one's labour...

I was also majorly impressed by some of the players who time and again i seen knocked out... or who i had to knock out cause they were werewolves... i would of thought there would have been so much more agression and complaining but it was really minimal... and some of these people just kept at it and didn't give up... really so awesome to see...

thank you again

10 years ago  #775
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by hanako Conducted Blood Rite and received a Vampire Sword Lvl 7

Thank you so much for this event... it really was my favourite i think... i enjoyed the stages and being able to truly see the fruits of one's labour...

I was also majorly impressed by some of the players who time and again i seen knocked out... or who i had to knock out cause they were werewolves... i would of thought there would have been so much more agression and complaining but it was really minimal... and some of these people just kept at it and didn't give up... really so awesome to see...

thank you again

we must not have been smackin the same ppl lol

10 years ago  #776
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by hanako Conducted Blood Rite and received a Vampire Sword Lvl 7

thank you again

haha... i think i may not have been as persistent and unrelenting as you were

10 years ago  #777
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by rog_

thank you again

haha... i think i may not have been as persistent and unrelenting as you were

i enjoyed your attacks because you had to touch me if only for a second no complaints here

10 years ago  #778
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by smaug in that case then the Xbox S is fake because i never had one and all i hear is talk about it ???

watchlist

Vampire Sword.

spy on a vampire. (eg rog_)

Egg nog?

10 years ago  #779
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by smaug in that case then the Xbox S is fake because i never had one and all i hear is talk about it ???

watchlist

Vampire Sword.

Egg nog?

spy on a high lvl player. (eg rog_)

10 years ago  #780
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Koryn

watchlist

Vampire Sword.

Egg nog?

spy on a high lvl player. (eg rog_)

Combat knife weapon

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread