Item Title

Item Description

How can we help the n00bs?

14 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 22 days

first of all to help noobs they shouldnt have to pay 5k cash to start a bank account. i will do it 1k only. and second i would give them some items to start like 5 small waters and 5 small chocolates to start train or sell on market.

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 2! Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 3! Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 4!
14 years ago  #42
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

heh 1k they get on the start so it will be too easy. Few weeks ago lvl1 asked me about 1k, i was in really good mood and i thought oh it's only 1k, it's nothing for us, so i sent it to him, he said that i'm the only one who help him and everyone is rude to him for begging, and i thought i should did the same but some days ago this boy sent me about 3 k lol

14 years ago  #43
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

First, you're a noob.

Second, you're scammer of a dupe.

What, you would give them 5 bottles if they buy you favors?

Everybody lies.
14 years ago  #44
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by PauloLage First, you're a noob.

it was to me ?

14 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by BeLikeAMonster

Originally posted by PauloLage First, you're a noob.

it was to me ?

Nope.

14 years ago  #46
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Hi first post as a noob, How about embedding wiki into the menu list above rap sheet and call it user guide/orientation for new starters and it disapears from the list once they hit level 2 or 3, i know i never looked at wiki or the forums until i got to level 3 but i looked at all my lists in the menu. 

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
14 years ago  #47
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

i would be glad to answor any ?s

I need refferals. If you want to know my stats i will send them to you.
14 years ago  #48
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by jaseleo Hi first post as a noob, How about embedding wiki into the menu list above rap sheet and call it user guide/orientation for new starters and it disapears from the list once they hit level 2 or 3, i know i never looked at wiki or the forums until i got to level 3 but i looked at all my lists in the menu. 

You mean add it there ON TOP of the link that's at the top of the site, and the quick start guide (points to the wiki) that's at the left side of the site? Do you see my point here? How many ways does the information need to be put in someone's face before they digest it?

14 years ago  #49
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Thats Why I think if they must view the info and take a 5 question quiz and pass in order to get in it will help. If someone truly wants to play this will not make them stay away from the game.  just like college to get in you gotta take the sat first

Now Forming D-BLOCK.       Looking for members to fill all positions. This gang will be respectful, Serious, and active. I have caused alot of shit on this game and realized it just doesnt get you anywhere.  Send me an email to talk about a position

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread