Item Title

Item Description

Meebo Bar

13 years ago  #51
Level 17
Gang: Veni Vidi Vici
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa As an update on this, I've worked with meebo to get the ads disabled for respected prisoners

Good looking out Mufasa. Great game you have developed from the garbage that it was to the greatness that it is today!

13 years ago  #52
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa After spending the time to build our own, we were presented with an opportunity to have Meebo build the toolbar for Prisonblock. They've kindly hosted the chat server which will allow all inmates to chat with friends, and being more mature in its development cycle, the system is more stable than the one we created.

The bar also offers a quick links tab (which we'll be expanding to allow custom links), however, it also includes advertising. Even though the quick links and chat are a plus in our opinion, we recognize that the ads can be annoying. We've enabled disabling of the bar completely (unfortunately, we can't disable just the ads part individually) for Respect Prisoners only. The setting is on your account page.

Let us know if you run into any issues with the bar. We'll be working to integrate it more with the game, so it should be easier to send a quick instant message from user's profiles, in the yards and from forum posts.

umm yea ive been haveing problem with signing into my facebook chat through prison block if theres somthing i can get to help this then i will be more happy with ur vame

13 years ago  #53
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

i think this thread is done

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread