Item Title

Item Description

Raiding bug

4 years ago  #41
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You win some, you loose some they all sayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Pistol quit been a bitch about things if "money aint a thang" then why you crying like a little baby on the forums?? + @mufasa any new missions or anything coming anytime soon?? We need things to do on here other than raid COM πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who the fuck are you, you are a non fucking factor, so basically you another nigga hating on my cash flow, who the fuck you think bought all yall items,yall ain't do shit but fuck up your pp account with me......."Money Ain't A Thang".....get to training....fuck around and have me get back in the gym....Billionaire status

4 years ago  #42
Level 39

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You win some, you loose some they all sayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Pistol quit been a bitch about things if "money aint a thang" then why you crying like a little baby on the forums?? + @mufasa any new missions or anything coming anytime soon?? We need things to do on here other than raid COM πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who the fuck are you, you are a non fucking factor, so basically you another nigga hating on my cash flow, who the fuck you think bought all yall items,yall ain't do shit but fuck up your pp account with me......."Money Ain't A Thang".....get to training....fuck around and have me get back in the gym....Billionaire status

Originally posted by phoenix1971 It is 30 mins per cell but if u crack it it resets it.. just tried it.. 2 people 1 getting the combo the other breaking in you can instantly repeat this process until u get old n grey or they have nothing left...

Still not understanding how you can get 3 events from 1 person

1. It say you got hit up by musket at 2:19pn

2.you attempted raid at 2:19

3.you cracked cell at 2:19

How you attempt and successfully raid at same time

4 years ago  #43
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Yeah that will be what mu fixed I didn't look at the times

4 years ago  #44
Level 39

Originally posted by phoenix1971

Itz still going on, but no worries, everyone knows I dont use those items anyhow,also how can you send money and Annabelle at the same time

Last edited by Pistol22 4 years ago

4 years ago  #45
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by phoenix1971

Itz still going on, but no worries, everyone knows I dont use those items anyhow

only other thing I could think of was that red dvd where u don't have to wait as long maybe a glitch ?

4 years ago  #46
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by phoenix1971 It is 30 mins per cell but if u crack it it resets it.. just tried it.. 2 people 1 getting the combo the other breaking in you can instantly repeat this process until u get old n grey or they have nothing left...

"Money ain't a thang" "billionaire status"??? God you're pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

οΏ½
4 years ago  #47
Level 32
Gang: TheVileAnimals
Incarcerated: 5 years, 4 months

All this about you dont use the items that ZOO taking on you but yet your crying like a little bitch haha ZOO have COM mad AF just face it haha.. you just a fat prick sitting behind a computer screen that does nothing but cry on hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck outta here nigga

4 years ago  #48
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 6 months

Its not a bug.musket works even if you just try to raid attempt,and the house also taxes even when u try,but if u closely watch,its all only a single event. same for spiderman catching items as well so everything gives event in same second.if 2 players raid then all possible.

These events are showing 2 peoples raiding you..but for a fact,Gangstagelato and nickmercs use to raid singlehandedly using that bug.and non stop.infact where were you while kingben initially started this thread??? when you all were paying GG and co to raid us you were silent,same treatment hurts now?? And for annebelle thing ill show you something good

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Xst1bPNlQT6GoXnXRCL-oQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/oTuQQsdWRjahlOhkugorSg.png

http://prntscr.com/p8cpju

Whos this guy bandit? a lvl 4 at that time,a dupe to hold items in lower prisons..where were you at that bro? And you say billionare businessman in suits? I think you should remane it as billionare bandits!

4 years ago  #49
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

links show up as 403 forbidden..

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #50
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 6 months