Item Description

Raiding bug

4 years ago  #61
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 5 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by heffoblaze420 All this about you dont use the items that ZOO taking on you but yet your crying like a little bitch haha ZOO have COM mad AF just face it haha.. you just a fat prick sitting behind a computer screen that does nothing but cry on hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck outta here nigga

Get some stats or some money before you run your mouth, how COM scared of ZOO, last time I checked, we were winning in the #'s department, your crew stay ravage or cloaked up or in the yard.......no one on your team is touching me without the use of drugs, so why would I be upset....as a matter of fact no more words for you, I only talk to BOSSES and your nothing more than a mere dick rider of ZOO,what is your purpose.... your are the Corvette of ZOO,waste of life.......I put more $$$$$$ in ZOO pockets than you ever will....."Money Ain't A Thang"

Originally posted by AvengerNKJ
Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You win some, you loose some they all sayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Pistol quit been a bitch about things if "money aint a thang" then why you crying like a little baby on the forums?? + @mufasa any new missions or anything coming anytime soon?? We need things to do on here other than raid COM πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who the fuck are you, you are a non fucking factor, so basically you another nigga hating on my cash flow, who the fuck you think bought all yall items,yall ain't do shit but fuck up your pp account with me......."Money Ain't A Thang".....get to training....fuck around and have me get back in the gym....Billionaire status

Originally posted by phoenix1971 It is 30 mins per cell but if u crack it it resets it.. just tried it.. 2 people 1 getting the combo the other breaking in you can instantly repeat this process until u get old n grey or they have nothing left...

Still not understanding how you can get 3 events from 1 person

1. It say you got hit up by musket at 2:19pn

2.you attempted raid at 2:19

3.you cracked cell at 2:19

How you attempt and successfully raid at same time

Its not a bug.musket works even if you just try to raid attempt,and the house also taxes even when u try,but if u closely watch,its all only a single event. same for spiderman catching items as well so everything gives event in same second.if 2 players raid then all possible.

These events are showing 2 peoples raiding you..but for a fact,Gangstagelato and nickmercs use to raid singlehandedly using that bug.and non stop.infact where were you while kingben initially started this thread??? when you all were paying GG and co to raid us you were silent,same treatment hurts now?? And for annebelle thing ill show you something good

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Xst1bPNlQT6GoXnXRCL-oQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/oTuQQsdWRjahlOhkugorSg.png

http://prntscr.com/p8cpju

Whos this guy bandit? a lvl 4 at that time,a dupe to hold items in lower prisons..where were you at that bro? And you say billionare businessman in suits? I think you should remane it as billionare bandits!

1st of all, I lost all respect for you, you all know I had shit to do with G.G. taking yall shit from KB, yall used your beef with Hustle to come after my shit and yall knew damn well I was not involved bc you were holding my items...then on top of that I lost out on 1500 favs from you with the lottery shit, but you were the first to raid me for items.....miss me with the bullshit fam, everyone knows I dont do the raiding shit I was just the pb plug who bought up everything......"Money Ain't A Thang" "Billionaire Buisnessman" in Suitz......I'm the reason folks train so hard...."First to hit 1 Billion"

I doubt if there was respect at first place fam. I wasnt having a single event until i was holding all items of you to save from diesel..and what did you guys accused me of?? u accused me of holding diesels items which never i was holding. the day i sent back your items,hustle started his shit. you say we all are bosses and independent of what youall do? this is pathetic. All i say is this- everytime hustle starts a war he ruins some relationship and he just dosnt care.

About the favs in lotto,you know that lotto is based on luck.ive shown you that ive spent.

4 years ago  #62
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 All this about you dont use the items that ZOO taking on you but yet your crying like a little bitch haha ZOO have COM mad AF just face it haha.. you just a fat prick sitting behind a computer screen that does nothing but cry on hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck outta here nigga

Get some stats or some money before you run your mouth, how COM scared of ZOO, last time I checked, we were winning in the #'s department, your crew stay ravage or cloaked up or in the yard.......no one on your team is touching me without the use of drugs, so why would I be upset....as a matter of fact no more words for you, I only talk to BOSSES and your nothing more than a mere dick rider of ZOO,what is your purpose.... your are the Corvette of ZOO,waste of life.......I put more $$$$$$ in ZOO pockets than you ever will....."Money Ain't A Thang"

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You win some, you loose some they all sayπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Pistol quit been a bitch about things if "money aint a thang" then why you crying like a little baby on the forums?? + @mufasa any new missions or anything coming anytime soon?? We need things to do on here other than raid COM πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who the fuck are you, you are a non fucking factor, so basically you another nigga hating on my cash flow, who the fuck you think bought all yall items,yall ain't do shit but fuck up your pp account with me......."Money Ain't A Thang".....get to training....fuck around and have me get back in the gym....Billionaire status

Originally posted by phoenix1971 It is 30 mins per cell but if u crack it it resets it.. just tried it.. 2 people 1 getting the combo the other breaking in you can instantly repeat this process until u get old n grey or they have nothing left...

Still not understanding how you can get 3 events from 1 person

1. It say you got hit up by musket at 2:19pn

2.you attempted raid at 2:19

3.you cracked cell at 2:19

How you attempt and successfully raid at same time

Its not a bug.musket works even if you just try to raid attempt,and the house also taxes even when u try,but if u closely watch,its all only a single event. same for spiderman catching items as well so everything gives event in same second.if 2 players raid then all possible.

These events are showing 2 peoples raiding you..but for a fact,Gangstagelato and nickmercs use to raid singlehandedly using that bug.and non stop.infact where were you while kingben initially started this thread??? when you all were paying GG and co to raid us you were silent,same treatment hurts now?? And for annebelle thing ill show you something good

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Xst1bPNlQT6GoXnXRCL-oQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/oTuQQsdWRjahlOhkugorSg.png

http://prntscr.com/p8cpju

Whos this guy bandit? a lvl 4 at that time,a dupe to hold items in lower prisons..where were you at that bro? And you say billionare businessman in suits? I think you should remane it as billionare bandits!

1st of all, I lost all respect for you, you all know I had shit to do with G.G. taking yall shit from KB, yall used your beef with Hustle to come after my shit and yall knew damn well I was not involved bc you were holding my items...then on top of that I lost out on 1500 favs from you with the lottery shit, but you were the first to raid me for items.....miss me with the bullshit fam, everyone knows I dont do the raiding shit I was just the pb plug who bought up everything......"Money Ain't A Thang" "Billionaire Buisnessman" in Suitz......I'm the reason folks train so hard...."First to hit 1 Billion"

I doubt if there was respect at first place fam. I wasnt having a single event until i was holding all items of you to save from diesel..and what did you guys accused me of?? u accused me of holding diesels items which never i was holding. the day i sent back your items,hustle started his shit. you say we all are bosses and independent of what youall do? this is pathetic. All i say is this- everytime hustle starts a war he ruins some relationship and he just dosnt care.

About the favs in lotto,you know that lotto is based on luck.ive shown you that ive spent.

Dont lump me in a group, I had nothing to do with what you are referring to.......why would I accuse you of holding Diesel items when I knew that you were holding mines. You know damn well I had nothing to do with you getting raided bc my name did not show up in your events but you were so quick to go after me bc Chang hit yall up and you thought he was sending the items to me and the fact that I did not leave COM......."Why would I leave a gang that I helped build"........Bottomline is you were upset Chang raided you so you went after me bc yall knew I dont be online as much and that I was loaded with items...point,blank,period......every one on PB knows I do not raid, I do not steal folks shit bc I'm the one everyone sells shit too.......

Last edited by Pistol22 4 years ago

4 years ago  #63
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 6 months

Nah,im not adding you to that group who said i held diesel's items. im just letting you know of the accusations your members made.I also dont steal shits of others. oh i dont care about anyones money. im good with what ive.

4 years ago  #64
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by AvengerNKJ Nah,im not adding you to that group who said i held diesel's items. im just letting you know of the accusations your members made.I also dont steal shits of others. oh i dont care about anyones money. im good with what ive.

Then you should have kept me out if it because I had nothing to do with it or benefitted from it...point,blank,period

4 years ago  #65
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

We ain't all bandits @avenger I had nothing to do with this shit when it started but there's been shit on both sides just leave it at that and move on I still respect zoo I ant gonna sit here and disrespect any crew it is what it is we move on it's a game for fun and should stay that way

_
4 years ago  #66
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 We ain't all bandits @avenger I had nothing to do with this shit when it started but there's been shit on both sides just leave it at that and move on I still respect zoo I ant gonna sit here and disrespect any crew it is what it is we move on it's a game for fun and should stay that way

Stop being so reasonable Mark πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

οΏ½
4 years ago  #67
Level 37

Ben send me your combo so I can raid you zoo have stole my lockpick sπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

_
4 years ago  #68
Level 34

Those Zoo lot are a bunch of bastards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

οΏ½
4 years ago  #69
Level 37

See Avenger we ain't all bandits I asked first 😁

_
4 years ago  #70
Level 34

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 See Avenger we ain't all bandits I asked first 😁

In fairness you, munk, nispey and crim are the only exceptions.. the rest of COM are thieving little cunts.. especially that pussy Jpiss who just paid others to do his work because he is 100% bitch but its fine.. we took back all we needed plus the rest to balance the scales plus we made chang become basically inactive so we're happy with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

οΏ½

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread