Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #31
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

Yes. That’s what it should be if we don’t count the”super bet.” But fly disagrees and says that “I’m wrong and that I’m sneaky and being greed.”

Originally posted by GUINSTEV So he owes you this? And thats it?

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub

5 years ago  #32
Level 24

The way Fly would respond to certain messages and create new email chains maid it impossible to track just by doing screenshots. The messages wouldn’t make sense at all. Just look at the list of amens and you’ll see what we have on record of both agreeing too. The DATES can be extracted to show that and save time on the reading

Originally posted by AceDinero I think screenshots woulda been a better visual luca.

5 years ago  #33
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

LucaBrasi said on 10.28.2018 @ 10:15PM:

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 7:52PM:

Nuggets and rockets I'll take.. I like both the. Other teams also

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:43PM:

I got Dodgers (very fair line), Washington wizards.

And we can do a late night bet where I might take the Lakers

This look like a bet on brewers Dodgers game. That you tryna fineese me on??? Hell no clearly stated I liked both those teams also.

5 years ago  #34
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 days

Post what u are going to give him so we at least know that much

5 years ago  #35
Level 29

Btw I never disagreed with that being owed you said I Owe you the match of the brewers bet.. however there are 2 bets I won that your not wanting to pay on.. Lakers lost to rockets. And warriors beat the jazz. You want me pay you everything but not tryna take away your losses . And I agreed I owed you all that last night told ya let's list numerous times but you stayed whining like a bitch. So I dug it all up and found 2 bets that you don't wanna pay cause you think I bet on brewers for some reason. Lol

5 years ago  #36
Level 30

Post who owes what. No one wants to read all this. No offence guys but lets simplify this. Im not taking sides just do this already

5 years ago  #37
Level 29

I admit I owe him those. But what's he taking off fo,r my warriors win he tried get 200favs worth amens so he need take that off as well. But that's where not me but you split mails so it's hard to break down when you try offering 50facs worth shit then you tell me your only giving me one amen. Lol

5 years ago  #38
Level 29

I give him all of that idc but at days end where's my 2 wins and what he giving me???

5 years ago  #39
Level 30

Post like this:

Flyhigh owes luca such and such amens/favs or items

Luca owes flyhigh such and such amens favs or items.

Way easier to sort.

Remember some people are more trusting than others. Imo after losing a bet it should be paid within a day maybe 2 at most after game ends. Myself i cant wait longer but thats just me.

U both need to just transfer whats owed and let it go.

5 years ago  #40
Level 24

@FlyHigh I acknowledged that you won the warriors game and posts this on page 2 of the forum yesterday. Why are you’d sying I’m denying that? I also clearly establish the amens that YOU owe me AFTER that game

Originally posted by LucaBrasi So remember that flyhigh inboxed me on October 29th claiming that I never settled up the Warriors vs Jazz gamethat was played on October 19th.. he clearly stated that.. but look at these following messges that prove otherwise

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

Nah I’m giving you that bet even though you love not responding past a certain time. Here’s what’s left that you still owe. Match me punk or I may throw more depending how much I feel like taking from you

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:28PM:

Nah you just said yyou was gonna scratch it and then bet it all. Which to me sounds like scratch that we just bet it all you owe me lol.. umm figuring up now..

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:19PM:

That’s what I’m saying. You must’ve rode the short bus to school lmao. I said I’ll scratch them off the list... since you won them back last night

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:18PM:

I don't owe you those I won tho e back last night. Lol

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:16PM:

Of course. That’s why you either say yes or no. Obviously imma look out for myself first. So ima scratch the one foam finger, iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots that you owe me still.

Originally posted by LucaBrasi So as we have seen, he brings up the bet that we made on the warriors vs Jazz which was played on Friday October 19th, 2018 and the Warriors won 124-123. I had taken the jazz and i gave him this win even when it was unclear on the exact amens since there seems to be a common theme of intentionally not naming amens that he’s risking. So here’s a brief recap to show context of the conversation

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:11AM:

We will just go with the first bet that was offered on that warriors game and minus that from the list tho.

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:07AM:

And also you nevet told me what you giving back for my warriors over jazz win... So what we gonna do there. But yeah your right here is what's owed minus my warriors and rockets win...

Fuck must've copied something else for others info.. but I send it when I findbit again. But your right I do owe the 2 candles. I'm looking at it all now... but we got warriors bet that you owe me and then the rockets bet...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread