Item Title

Item Description

Verify I Am Human

6 years ago  #41
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

The new validation is powered by Google using their own mixture of magic juices. I assume it runs in the background, analyzes the click patterns and tries to determine if you're a bot. The fact they get progressively harder over time and chill after a cool down tells me they likely have some sort of check in place to measure how much you're doing.

I can't control what Google does, or how they do it, but I can look into ways of mitigating.

6 years ago  #42
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Fair enough, guess I'll just wait and see happens. Thanks for response

6 years ago  #43
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mufasa The new validation is powered by Google using their own mixture of magic juices. I assume it runs in the background, analyzes the click patterns and tries to determine if you're a bot. The fact they get progressively harder over time and chill after a cool down tells me they likely have some sort of check in place to measure how much you're doing. you remember, we tried half a day on my phone and still cant get on?

I can't control what Google does, or how they do it, but I can look into ways of mitigating.

so, this game can only be logged in on Google? cause i tried exploro, still says invalid code, and may be the reason i cant login on my phone! btw, i still cant login on my phone using google.

Last edited by biglou 6 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread