Item Description

bot bot bot

5 years ago  #21
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by TheStag
Originally posted by Mufasa My response was in the shoutbox as I'm mostly mobile these days and haven't built the forums into the app. This "issue" has been addressed in the past. Chang was unbanned, and I invited lil Roger here to bring forth any info that Chang was actively botting again. He had nothing. The only reason he's throwing a hissy fit is that he's tried to extort Chang on it and failed.

This is nothing new. He's, several times in the past, sent in emails demanding such and such be banned or he's going to leave or do this or that. It's the primary reason he was passed over for being mentor (and subsequently went on a forum rant about it). Bring me evidence of cheating, and it's dealt with. But if you can't provide that, don't try to black mail me into doing what YOU feel should be done.

As for botting, it's amazing we sit here talking about how I don't care about it in one thread, and then bitch about how the anti-botting measures are ruining the game in others.

It's not easy to see why I don't often bother engaging these days.

How do you pick and choose who you ban for botting though?

Are you seriously that thick or are you just trolling at this point? Show me a botter, I verify, they are banned. How hard is that to understand?

5 years ago  #22
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Mufasa My response was in the shoutbox as I'm mostly mobile these days and haven't built the forums into the app. This "issue" has been addressed in the past. Chang was unbanned, and I invited lil Roger here to bring forth any info that Chang was actively botting again. He had nothing. The only reason he's throwing a hissy fit is that he's tried to extort Chang on it and failed.

This is nothing new. He's, several times in the past, sent in emails demanding such and such be banned or he's going to leave or do this or that. It's the primary reason he was passed over for being mentor (and subsequently went on a forum rant about it). Bring me evidence of cheating, and it's dealt with. But if you can't provide that, don't try to black mail me into doing what YOU feel should be done.

As for botting, it's amazing we sit here talking about how I don't care about it in one thread, and then bitch about how the anti-botting measures are ruining the game in others.

Are you seriously that thick or are you just trolling at this point? Show me a botter, I verify, they are banned. How hard is that to understand?

Stag is as thick as pigs shit in fairness Mu... 😂😂

�
5 years ago  #23
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

He was just curious why scary giraffe was banned and not the other ZOO botters? Fair question from a ZOO member I think?

5 years ago  #24
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by Bucktrap

He was just curious why scary giraffe was banned and not the other ZOO botters? Fair question from a ZOO member I think?

Buck seriously change the fucking record.. Pathetic fucktard

�
5 years ago  #25
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Bunch of fucking crybabies on this game... I can only imagine how you lames deal with real life problems. It’s real simple. You think the game is allowing cheats? Then LEAVE. Pretty sure it’s some bruised egos on here. Well I’ll be glad to tell ya get over it or continue to troll. Either way it’s always gonna be FUCK YOU

5 years ago  #26
Level 35

Originally posted by V12DaBully Bunch of fucking crybabies on this game... I can only imagine how you lames deal with real life problems. It’s real simple. You think the game is allowing cheats? Then LEAVE. Pretty sure it’s some bruised egos on here. Well I’ll be glad to tell ya get over it or continue to troll. Either way it’s always gonna be FUCK YOU

You're bout due for another no look panty raid aren't you tough guy?

5 years ago  #27
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Chang was CAUGHT cheating. I have put the word caught in capitals to emphasise the importance of this.

Red handed, no messing about he used a bot to get his stats up. To what extent I've no idea. The warden in his infinite wisdom has allowed him to play on and that is his choice which we must try and respect, but I don't think it's too unreasonable to expect some sort of backlash. A player who used a bot has cheated the other players, if you are a player who has been passed and is now receiving events from him it's not good.

V12 raised a very good point, why the fuck are you still here and more to the point why the fuck would you pay to play when the next cheater could very well get the same few hour ban?

How does this common ill feeling towards the warden end, I've no idea but what I do know is that none of this has helped the game, if anything it chased players, old and new, away from the block and continues to do so.

Hopefully this issue can be put to bed once and for all and the trust that people who cheat will be banned reinstalled.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
5 years ago  #28
Level 35

That's funny.v12 having to spend time in infirm and his answer is to ask "why you still here?" More than train buttons to press here and I'm using em. Not going anywhere.

Last edited by Bucktrap 5 years ago

5 years ago  #29
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Hopefully this issue can be put to bed once and for all

Oh, I've no doubt that even if it were, to your reluctant satisfaction, you'd find something else to whine and feel disgruntled about.

5 years ago  #30
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

It's not about you disliking me.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread