Item Description

bot bot bot

5 years ago  #31
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I am finding this thread frustrating.

It is like some kind of massive back and forth but the actual problem isn't stated.

I think Mr Warden sir players want to know why Chang was allowed to continue to play when it would appear to them he was 1. Caught by dayna and I botting and 2. Admitted to rog that he had used bots in the past. I have always understood that you have needed direct evidence to confirm a players misconduct not secondhand information, as you may face legal action. This has been purely the assumption on my part but has been how I have been accepting of decisions.

I think that there are some people who believe that Chang was able to pay his way back into the game. Or that his "favour" purchasing allowed him back.

I am unsure why the frustration has reached this point as I was away for a good while but are guessing it relates to Chang now being around one of the fastest here, and is a definite force to attend too.

I would like people to try dongers attitude of being more positive about the future rather than dwelling on the past.

5 years ago  #32
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I don't understand why people shout Bot as soon as someone do 400-500 mil base in 2 week damn I've got half amens of Chang and can do 10 mil an hour do the math with all the amens items out there we who play know Chang don't even need to bot yes he admitted he had in past people just need to move on play there own and ant train hard

_
5 years ago  #33
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I totally understand ace why people would be pissed but would the reaction be the same if it was some low level player I don't think so and I think everyone deserves a second chance .since I started playing there's been numerous people banned for lots of different reasons and been give a second chance and people don't seem to care so what the difference

_
5 years ago  #34
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I totally understand ace why people would be pissed but would the reaction be the same if it was some low level player I don't think so and I think everyone deserves a second chance .since I started playing there's been numerous people banned for lots of different reasons and been give a second chance and people don't seem to care so what the difference

When Chang was "caught" he was a "lower level" player. Hence my statement about months ago.

5 years ago  #35
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Who's Chang??

5 years ago  #36
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

So to clarify, are we now saying that I need to thoroughly explain why I give folks extra chances? Or? If so, does that apply to everyone that has been unbanned? Or just this case because he's unliked and hard to currently beat? With the logic flowing here, every person I've unbanned, I did so because they spent money? Should I only unban folks who don't spend?

Seriously, take a step back and think to yourself here WHY you're so enraged -- because from my perspective, I see folks basically pissed at a player and finding a way to justify their removal by spinning their own narratives.

5 years ago  #37
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Stop complaining about it and just keep the cheater from training. Theres more than one way to skin a cat.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #38
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Yes sir sure is... however I do feel if one is caught botting he/she should lose all stats and amens if they are unbanned. To be made start fresh. I feel that is fair regardless of they spend money or not.

5 years ago  #39
Level 32
Incarcerated: 6 years, 25 days

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I don't understand why people shout Bot as soon as someone do 400-500 mil base in 2 week damn I've got half amens of Chang and can do 10 mil an hour do the math with all the amens items out there we who play know Chang don't even need to bot yes he admitted he had in past people just need to move on play there own and ant train hard

if they aint already them botted stats need 2 be removed.. deducted.. subtracted.. etc..

5 years ago  #40
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yes sir sure is... however I do feel if one is caught botting he/she should lose all stats and amens if they are unbanned. To be made start fresh. I feel that is fair regardless of they spend money or not.

Originally posted by BiteDown
Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I don't understand why people shout Bot as soon as someone do 400-500 mil base in 2 week damn I've got half amens of Chang and can do 10 mil an hour do the math with all the amens items out there we who play know Chang don't even need to bot yes he admitted he had in past people just need to move on play there own and ant train hard

if they aint already them botted stats need 2 be removed.. deducted.. subtracted.. etc..

He was caught botting crimes... more than a year ago. He was banned for a month (not the hours the drama queens keep mentioning) and kept from doing the Halloween event. So, which stats were being removed again? Do you have information I don't, or are we just going on he-said-she-said crowd mentality atm?

Asking for a friend.

I'm the friend.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread